*****Wolverhampton Wanders v Tottenham Hotspur Entertainment Complex *******3pm Saturday 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This fucking club is a joke

The players are complacent shits who have been phoning it in all season.

The Manager and his team are doing everything they can to get sacked.

This was probably one of the easiest years to get top 4 with Chelsea, Liverpool and Newcastle playing shite.

Everytime we have the ball we look utterly devoid of ideas to break teams down because teams know how to set up to stop our wbs.... Nothing in MF and 3 forwards running away from the ball - training and game plan totally missing and its utterly obvious to all but the completely ignorant. Embarrassing! All Conte does now is take his pay packet. He is screwing us like he screwed Chelsea and the only moron who didn't see it coming was levy.

They bring on Moutinho - a creative MF .... We bring on the mighty headless chicken.
We conceded to one of the worst players to grace the league in recent years. Dickhead levy will probably buy him now.

Now we're pressing. What's the fucking point

Haven't watched the game as got pissed off with the streams keep going back to the 3rd minute. Seen that Traore scored.... what a surprise :wall:

A player we have been linked to forever, always write him off and hasn't scored a goal for them since October. Fuck it all.

We're stuck in an unending time warp it may as well be the 14/15 season or 12/13 season or 18/19 season.

It's just the same shit over and over forever until the heat death of the universe.

Moura....... Fucking Moura....

I mean who in their right mind sits there and thinks

"We've been totally outplayed for the last 30 minutes..... I know..... I'll bring on Moura....."

This only happens when you start planning and playing mentally for a draw because you’re afraid to loose. The sixty million waste of money comes on instead of subing Son for Danjuma.

Back
Top Bottom