Wolves (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dier and Wanyama out, Sanchez being monitored because he played (Mon & Wed) when can we catch a break on fucking injuries?!?

I'd guess that Sanchez thing might be a red herring to keep the oppo guessing but this could be a great chance for Foyth to partner Toby. Wouldn't mind seeing 3ATB too for this one, the only problem with this would be if it doesn't work we have lost our in-game ability to switch it by utilising Dier. But Foyth prooved on Wednesday that he has pace and can deal with the inevitable ball played behind Tripps.

A deep midfield of Winks and Sissoko isn't anything to fear, maybe Poch might have to sub Sissoko and Dembele during the game. Poch said whilst Dele is fit, that he's a way off match fitness so another potential issue to manage.
Might be too early, but against the hammers, Foyth looked very comfortable bringing the ball forward and playing through the middle. Perhaps he could do Dier’s job?

Might be too early, but against the hammers, Foyth looked very comfortable bringing the ball forward and playing through the middle. Perhaps he could do Dier’s job?
Agree, he has the feet to do this and a potential option if Sanchez is OK to play. Against Wolves I'd like us to have some pace to cover that ball behind Tripps, although saying that it's Tarorre that's the threat and he plays on the left doesn't he (if he's playing).

Dier and Wanyama out, Sanchez being monitored because he played (Mon & Wed) when can we catch a break on fucking injuries?!?

I'd guess that Sanchez thing might be a red herring to keep the oppo guessing but this could be a great chance for Foyth to partner Toby. Wouldn't mind seeing 3ATB too for this one, the only problem with this would be if it doesn't work we have lost our in-game ability to switch it by utilising Dier. But Foyth prooved on Wednesday that he has pace and can deal with the inevitable ball played behind Tripps.

A deep midfield of Winks and Sissoko isn't anything to fear, maybe Poch might have to sub Sissoko and Dembele during the game. Poch said whilst Dele is fit, that he's a way off match fitness so another potential issue to manage.

We don’t want a relapse of Dele as has happened to De Bruyne who appears to be out for up to six weeks!
Same injury but different knee

We don’t want a relapse of Dele as has happened to De Bruyne who appears to be out for up to six weeks!
Same injury but different knee
I think the two are different in that Dele's injury is soft tissue, so we can do something about it, manage it. With de Bruyne it's a knee, one of those things (it's his left knee, so it's not a recurrence of his previous injury but a new injury).

I think the two are different in that Dele's injury is soft tissue, so we can do something about it, manage it. With de Bruyne it's a knee, one of those things (it's his left knee, so it's not a recurrence of his previous injury but a new injury).

Best news of the week for me
Dele signing a new contract

:allitongue:

Wouldn't mind Aurier at LB for this one just to try and cope with Traore's pace, would like to see Skipp get some minutes too if wanyama and dier are both meant to be out.

I think he will be on the bench and could be used as a sub if we are clear at winning anytime in the match.

Subs: Gazzaniga, Sanchez, Aurier, Sissoko, Skipp, Alli, Son.

Back
Top Bottom