Wolves (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is going to be tougher than either of the games against Spam.
Well organised side are Wolves and a definite step up from the bubble blowing Banter boys
Going to have to be on it to come away with all 3 points.

This is going to be tougher than either of the games against Spam.
Well organised side are Wolves and a definite step up from the bubble blowing Banter boys
Going to have to be on it to come away with all 3 points.

Luckily for us they don't seem to score much and I don't think we've lost to a promoted side in about 5 years. They have players who can worry us, but we have World Class players who can destroy them.

They seem to be a well balanced side, who have settled well into the Premier League. Having said that, as long as we are not complacent and we start playing as know we can, we should hopefully be too strong for them.

Pop and crisps. Cunts
I thought that would be right up yout street you pious cunt. You’re virtually an advertisement for why pop is bad for you, it rots your brain, whereas alcohol (the beautiful drug) numbs the pain when you realise you’re spending your Saturday night in Wolverhampton because you follow a football team. You’re out of touch Vince - and have been for a while.

It was just a heads up for folk attending the game. I know you, being minor Scottish royalty, don’t carry cash, and prefer to rely on the barter system - in your case copies of your unpublished book or crabapples collected when hitchhiking on the A74. You’re bitter, like your diet. The human brain can’t exist on wasp food, hence your occasional forays across the border.

Last edited:
Forgot this was an evening kick off, finally something decent on the telly on a Saturday night. :freundgoal:
:pochshock:

p06m4cww.jpg

Back
Top Bottom