Wolves v Tottenham Hotspur (15/12/19) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who has a decent stream then?

:mourglasses:

PS anyone who posts a picture of a river is very original.
Ask and ye shall receive...
Out back.
3rpuLsU.jpg

Usual moaning on here about the lineup - seems everyone is an expert and knows more than Mourinho.

Are some people seriously suggesting that in a difficult away game against a team on a long unbeaten run that we should either start an inexperienced Skipp or experiment with Foyth as DM?

I agree that Dier has been poor apart from the Burnley game but there is simply no better option at this time.

Dier and Sissoko as a midfield partnership is not good enough for me but guess we have to work with what we have for now. Wolves will look to ping balls in behind Vertonghen for Traore all day if they're smart
Verts had Sancho on toast last season at LB, hes a clever brilliant player with excellent positioning and reading of the game and I think he is more than capable of handling Traore tbh as long as we dont have a high line which with Mourinho is highly unlikely.

How's he going to adapt if he gets 30 seconds every other week?

They practice English football 7 days a week in training. When he shows he is a better option than those ahead of him, he will play.

We need to win games, can’t babysit players. If he can’t show it in training then he never will. Mou already said he will start some games when others need rest so his chance will come.

They practice English football 7 days a week in training. When he shows he is a better option than those ahead of him, he will play.

We need to win games, can’t babysit players. If he can’t show it in training then he never will. Mou already said he will start some games when others need rest so his chance will come.

Lol at story about training

Is that why Foyth isn't playing?

Win this and be 3 points off of Fourth place - then it's game back on!!!

Chelsea will have blown a 12 point lead over us in the last couple of weeks.

:mourear:

Now is the perfect chance for these players to step up.

Age for some ,and experience for most, is on their side in chasing down a young Chelsea squad.

Could make the atmosphere something else for the Chelsea game. A draw was my prediction for this game but a win would be a massive marker ahead of the Xmas period.

And Harry must be due a premier league hat-trick.......

At this time of year , I like to recall the old fable ,, “the wolf & the chicken “ when a pumpkin ate all the porridge and turned into a house made of candy that lived on top of a beanstalk

If Jose uses that as a team talk , we win comfortably, if not , we’ll all be feeling Grumpy
Don't want to be pedantic....but the porridge ate all the pumpkin...

I take your point but an hour of match experience has got be as good as a weeks training!

Back
Top Bottom