Wolves v Tottenham Hotspur (15/12/19) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dier after playing in Munich, and in his dodgy form? Feck me I hope Josay knows what he's doing. Skipp for me.

Can't see us playing too much through the MF then.

5 outfield players with pace.

Usual moaning on here about the lineup - seems everyone is an expert and knows more than Mourinho.

Are some people seriously suggesting that in a difficult away game against a team on a long unbeaten run that we should either start an inexperienced Skipp or experiment with Foyth as DM?

I agree that Dier has been poor apart from the Burnley game but there is simply no better option at this time.

Yea, so no one could comment here anything anyway, because we don't know more than Mou...

Should shut down this pointless place here, right!!

Dier after playing in Munich, and in his dodgy form? Feck me I hope Josay knows what he's doing. Skipp for me.

Can't see us playing too much through the MF then.

5 outfield players with pace.
On the bright side, surely he can't look as bad vs Wolves as he did vs Bayern. Can he?

Verts had Sancho on toast last season at LB, hes a clever brilliant player with excellent positioning and reading of the game and I think he is more than capable of handling Traore tbh as long as we dont have a high line which with Mourinho is highly unlikely.
Correct me if I am wrong, but my memory of that home game against Dortmund is Jan really struggled in the first half and looked out of sorts, but he turned it around with a blinder of a second half where he contributed massively, particularly going forwards. Either way, I personally think he has regressed since then but I am sure that Jose will have highlighted this danger so I think we will be able to combat it

Back
Top Bottom