Wolves v Tottenham Hotspur (15/12/19) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I see why you'd say that, but for me Traore's threat is his pace, not his ability. Fundamentally, we need someone that can match him for pace and energy and ideally maybe impose himself (and an attacking threat) enough to keep Traore on the back foot instead.

I assume you'd opt for Rose then (if you otherwise agree with the formation).... I've little faith in him and would rather we look to the future.
Got to be on top of Jiminez and Jota. Both game changers.

I see why you'd say that, but for me Traore's threat is his pace, not his ability. Fundamentally, we need someone that can match him for pace and energy and ideally maybe impose himself (and an attacking threat) enough to keep Traore on the back foot instead.

I assume you'd opt for Rose then (if you otherwise agree with the formation).... I've little faith in him and would rather we look to the future.
A masterpiece performance is coming up at Molineux.

Wolves 1 - 4 Tottenham
Kane
Alli x2
Sissoko
What are you taking? I want some!

So let's see what today brings.

A significant test against a good side on an impressive run and us on our travels.

We completely failed the United audition so let's see.

It's these kind of games where I expect Mourinho to be making a difference.

So let's see what today brings.

A significant test against a good side on an impressive run and us on our travels.

We completely failed the United audition so let's see.

It's these kind of games where I expect Mourinho to be making a difference.
A significant test for both sides
As a wolves fan i don’t honestly think Moutinho will make a difference because he couldn’t tactically work us out last season when we ripped Man U to pieces on more than one occasion
A draw probably the result

At this time of year , I like to recall the old fable ,, “the wolf & the chicken “ when a pumpkin ate all the porridge and turned into a house made of candy that lived on top of a beanstalk

If Jose uses that as a team talk , we win comfortably, if not , we’ll all be feeling Grumpy

I dont agree with a back 3.

Whoever plays in midfield will have to hunt the ball. Can't allow neves and moutinho time on the ball.

Equally cant squander possession when we have it. If it ends up being dier and sissoko then expect to see a more long ball game from us. Don't think mourinho will trust them to play through midfield.

Back
Top Bottom