Wolves v Tottenham Hotspur (15/12/19) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Whoever plays in midfield will have to hunt the ball. Can't allow neves and moutinho time on the ball.

Equally cant squander possession when we have it. If it ends up being dier and sissoko then expect to see a more long ball game from us. Don't think mourinho will trust them to play through midfield.
I think long ball might be the way to go regardless of who the midfield ends up being to be honest.

Wolves just have better players than us in that area.

At this time of year , I like to recall the old fable ,, “the wolf & the chicken “ when a pumpkin ate all the porridge and turned into a house made of candy that lived on top of a beanstalk

If Jose uses that as a team talk , we win comfortably, if not , we’ll all be feeling Grumpy
[/QUOT
That reminded me of some of Eric Cantona's interviews :)

I really want to see some fight from the team today, top 4 was a pipe dream a few months ago and relegation was an option, win our next 2 games and top 4 is still very much in our hands, I’m predicting another fast start today and a 4-2 win with Kane getting 2 son 1 and dele 1, they will get a dodgy penalty down to VAR and then we fall asleep in the 95th and they score again. Bet your houses on it and enjoy a good Christmas with your winnings :mourbringit:

Not confident today.

Have a horrible feeling we’ll see Dier getting the run around by Moutinho and Neves. It’ll be like Chorlton being bullied by The Wheelies. One for the kids there.

i don’t know what Adama has been sniffing but he’s gone from not even being able to trap the ball to worryingly clinical in the last few weeks

Vertonghen is a sly bastard when up against someone quicker than him but Adama is a different breed of fast

Back
Top Bottom