Women’s football: World Cup.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great hit for that goal from Scotland, they did play better towards the end there, and were unlucky with some decisions. But I can't really begrudge Japan winning, they are overall the better team in the end.

Alex Scott, Gooner , BBC, Sky, mens football, womens football is there no beginning to her talent ?

I fully expect her fan club on here to turn up shortly saying how great she is :levylol:

Alex Scott, Gooner , BBC, Sky, mens football, womens football is there no beginning to her talent ?

I fully expect her fan club on here to turn up shortly saying how great she is :levylol:
It has to be said, regardless of her skills and abilities as a pundit, she is nice to look at, ex Woolwich or not.
Her and Jordan Nobbs both look miniscule standing next to Dion Dublin though...;)

It has to be said, regardless of her skills and abilities as a pundit, she is nice to look at, ex Woolwich or not.
Her and Jordan Nobbs both look miniscule standing next to Dion Dublin though...;)

So she's there for her looks , is it the 1919 WWC ?

So she's there for her looks , is it the 1919 WWC ?
No I think not, it was a light hearted remark made very tongue in cheek. She is there as an ex footballer who wil know a lot about the game.
As far as I know, complementing someone on their looks isn't a bad thing.

No I think not, it was a light hearted remark made very tongue in cheek. She is there as an ex footballer who wil know a lot about the game.
As far as I know, complementing someone on their looks isn't a bad thing.

She knows about the men's game and the women's game equally ?

Remarkable :kanegoal: :eriksenlol: :sonpoint: :dembelelol:

Back
Top Bottom