Women’s football: World Cup.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's harsh, Norway do play some good stuff and get into dangerous areas, but England are much more dominant in both boxes. It kinda reminds me of our games against Liverpool honestly.
Don't think I'm being harsh - Norway have been chasing shadows for a large part of the first half. When they've had the ball they've made nothing of it. No shots on target, afaik.

Don't think I'm being harsh - Norway have been chasing shadows for a large part of the first half. When they've had the ball they've made nothing of it. No shots on target, afaik.
Chasing shadows suggests they haven't had the ball, when they absolutely did for a lot of it. And yes I agree that they haven't made much of their possession, but some of their build up is still quite good so to say 'they've offered nothing' feels harsh to me.

So the ball went off her leg onto her arm so 100% not a pen.

That half time discussion should have happened in the CL Final. "The ball hit Sissoko's chest then his arm, so it didn't matter his arm was an unnatural position. Correct decision - no penalty."

It'll go down in history as the only ever deflected on to arm penalty ever knowingly given, and it happened in the first 30 seconds of a CL Final. To us. Not that I'm still bitter about it you understand.

That half time discussion should have happened in the CL Final. "The ball hit Sissoko's chest then his arm, so it didn't matter his arm was an unnatural position. Correct decision - no penalty."

It'll go down in history as the only ever deflected on to arm penalty ever knowingly given, and it happened in the first 30 seconds of a CL Final. To us. Not that I'm still bitter about it you understand.
The ref couldn't believe his luck that he could give it so early.

Shame, would've preferred Norway to go through, they are so much nicer to watch for all kinds of reasons. At least I got my prediction right about England getting to the semis. They will go out in the next round.

Shame, would've preferred Norway to go through, they are so much nicer to watch for all kinds of reasons. At least I got my prediction right about England getting to the semis. They will go out in the next round.
You're a bit of a miserable git lol

Back
Top Bottom