Women’s football: World Cup.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Got caught up on the match, really good goal by Jakobsson. Sweden faded severely again, and England didn't have the quality again. Pointless game anyway.

Bring on the final.

I'm not English mate, how very dare you.
welshflag-waving-animation.gif

Where you lot been then? :troll:

So semi-final defeat followed by play-off defeat.

No matter how much people want to break it down it's no better than last time or the men.

Like closer to home, the twin combo of it being England or Tottenham the opposition is facing , you need much more than just confidence and 'I get a feeling'

In simple terms unless you get 9/10 performances from every player at key times (nigh on impossible), you need a player or 2 who stands tallest and most brightly on the pitch in the key games.

And not then to be unceremoniously dropped when maybe just maybe you stumbled on one.

Long way me feels on all fronts but I live in hopefor us at least.

Back
Top Bottom