Women euro championship 2022

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That is quite disgusting.
Goat's face when he finds out Carrie is actually an overweight bricklayer called Brian from Croydon...
68b12a0cd6427f1923e6861a4ea4d5c9_w200.gif

Perfect thanks, and the lavender plant is in the compost bin :)

I enjoyed the celebrations but can't say the football was much to write home about.
Few finals are Mrs P.

The stage was set when the Germans decided that kicking English players was preferable to kicking the ball, and the ref was too poor to really change that. Had she taken a hardline in the first place we might have seen more of a Footballing spectacle.

Having said that, the first 2 goals were very good from a Footballing perspective. The vision for the pass to Toone, and the wonderful chipped finish were worthy of the final, as was the German equaliser. After that, it was about who would crack first.

Regardless, I think that we have been treated to some highly technical and entertaining Football from many of the teams in the competition, especially our own girls, they were brilliant throughout the tournament and thoroughly deserve their accolades.

One thing is for sure, what I've seen from them over the past few months has made me want to watch Women's Football far more than I did previously, and I believe this is true for quite a few men who previously viewed the Women's game as pretty meh.

Absolutely nothing wrong with yesterday's game.

It was niggly and aggressive, sure (which was entertaining in itself)...it was England v Germany in a final...what the fuck do people expect.

As for quality, there was plenty of it. PLENTY.

The women's game has come on in leaps and bounds over the last few years, and long may it continue.

Looking forward to watching more of the WSL this season.

Just got tickets to see Wales women vs Slovenia in their world cup qualifier at the Cardiff city stadium in early September - Ā£8. Should be good.

Our new signing, Angharad James, should be playing in it.

Come on the lionesses šŸ¦

When I was at school I wasnā€™t allowed to play football, us girls were shipped off to play netball or hockey while the boys played football. I really hope the landscape for womenā€™s football changes after today

I tried guys. Watched 15 mins and couldnā€™t watch anymore. Womanā€™s football is just not for me. Hope they win obviously, but I certainly wonā€™t be a new fan. Itā€™s fucking awful. Going too watch an episode of ā€œBetter call Saulā€ instead
1. Itā€™s not awful at all.
2. Why bother posting in here then?
3. Thanks for popping in Jeff but you can fuck off now.
4. This isnā€™t an airport, no departure announcements needed.

So proud of that team. They took EVERYTHING that the dirty Germans could throw at them and beat them.

Marvellous performance from the first group game to the final.

Well done England.

EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS!!!

Back
Top Bottom