Woolwich (H) - The Gallas Derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nothing would please me more.

Bar a Bale double hat trick, a Lennon brace. A Dempsey 95th minute winner etc.

I dont care who slots home the winner but dear Ade will do.

Justify the wankers wages for a week at least

28jk11y.jpg

CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS BATTLE. NORTH LONDON IS FUCKIN WHITE :keane:

I'm a bit late to this thread, but I'd like to see;

----------------------------------Lloris

----------Walker------Caulker-------Vertonghen-------Benny

--------------------------Carroll----Dembele

------------Lennon-------Holtby/Sigurddson-------Bale

--------------------------------Adebayor

Rather than play their game of having to continuously try and win the ball back off of that midfield trio, I think we should play the possession game as well as Cazorla, Wilshere and Arteta do not exactly pose a physical threat. Carroll also played very well when he came on at their place earlier in the season so hopefully games like these dont phase him. Although I wouldnt mind seeing Holtby or Sigurddson drop back alongside Dembele, I think Holtby would be better suited as he was quite often picking the ball up from deep against West Brom away.
Caulker over Dawson as he offers slightly more pace. Well, I think he does. Caulker is a bit like Ledley; he looks really slow but actually has a bit of pace there when he wants. I also think he's slightly quicker on his feet than Dawson so Caulker would be better at marking Walcott imo.
Lloris will need to be even quicker off his line than normal to stop the through balls to Walcott.
I think this game means a lot to Ade, and I think even he understands he has some making up to do after that sending off at their place.
I've not seen much of that Monreal (or whatever hes called) but hopefully hes slow and one dimensional like that German. Sagna being out is a massive bonus as he generally puts in a solid performance against Bale. However with Bale playing wherever the fuck he wants, and their defence being so shit lately (I say that, but they've actually conceded the least away from home in the league, WTF?!)

So, Tommy Carroll/Holtby and Dembele to give the ball to Bale. Bale to make Koscielny look like the mug he is. Lennon will christen Monreal to the Premier League and rape him for 90 minutes. Szsczszcney will have at least one howler.

Im going 4-2 with a brace from Bale, Caulker from a corner and Ade will start the day off with a goal within 10 minutes. Walcott and Podolski will score for them.

COOOMMMEEEEEEE OONNNN YOOOUUUU SPUUUUUURRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Reading this thread has started the nerves and adrenaline off. I've now started to shake because of the adrenaline pumping (anyone else get this?) which is why I've typed so much waffle. I'm absolutely shitting myself!!!

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS....so jazzed up.

Called the pub, they are going to be open for the game...they say they had about 10 gooners call in requesting the "english breakfast" service...(it is something on the menu that says they need to be called at least 24 hours in advance, no fucking idea what it includes)...but me and a few spursy mates are gonna go ruin their tea party. :avbwtf: :brad: :parker: :parker: :parker: :parker: :parker: :parker:

I wouldn't want Carroll anywhere near the starting line up, has to be Parker, he's a much better player ATM.
Also Dawson has to play, he's our best defender, I can't believe anyone wouldn't want him to play.

All about opinions I guess :)

Lloris

----------Walker------Caulker-------Dawson------BAE

--------------------------Parker----Dembele -

------------Lennon------- Siggy-------

...................... Bale
--------------------------------JD

Lennon Bale and Siggy being very fluid

the media keep talking about Jenkinson being in trouble v Bale, I'm not sure how much of the game Gareth will spend on the left wing

the media keep talking about Jenkinson being in trouble v Bale, I'm not sure how much of the game Gareth will spend on the left wing

Well if Jenkinson is to play LB, the whole 90mins one would hope. I am sure AVB will have considered the injury to Sagna (who himself is shit anyway).

I wouldn't want Carroll anywhere near the starting line up, has to be Parker, he's a much better player ATM.
Also Dawson has to play, he's our best defender, I can't believe anyone wouldn't want him to play.

All about opinions I guess :)

Lloris

----------Walker------Caulker-------Dawson------BAE

--------------------------Parker----Dembele -

------------Lennon------- Siggy-------

...................... Bale
--------------------------------JD

Lennon Bale and Siggy being very fluid

No Johnny Vertical?

Ade hasn't been the same since the sending off at the Emershits, he has something to prove. Would have him starting over Defoe even if he was fully fit.

Sig deserves a start, he was a game changer against WHU. Have him start central behind Ade, swapping with Bale whenever necessary.

Just saw that cunt Piers Morgan on the BBC news, god I despise that man, and I don't really care that he is an Woolwich fan, i'm actually pleased about that, it suits the twat. But he really is a complete and utter disgrace to humanity.

God the dry heaves are back.

Well if Jenkinson is to play LB, the whole 90mins one would hope. I am sure AVB will have considered the injury to Sagna (who himself is shit anyway).
I would have thought Jenkinson would have been playing RB, and yes Bale might trarget him, then again he may not becuase he's doing so well through the middle.

We'll see how it goes, my suspicion is the media are overplaying the Jenkinson angle and that Bale won't spend too much time as a LW. May well be wrong though.

I definitely don't agree that Sagna is shit, I think he's a good RB, though like Walker has had dips in form. I'd still pick him ahead of Walker in a combined Woolwich/Spurs XI. Again that choice mght be wrong, but no way Sagna is shit.

I would have thought Jenkinson would have been playing RB, and yes Bale might trarget him, then again he may not becuase he's doing so well through the middle.

We'll see how it goes, my suspicion is the media are overplaying the Jenkinson angle and that Bale won't spend too much time as a LW. May well be wrong though.

I definitely don't agree that Sagna is shit, I think he's a good RB, though like Walker has had dips in form. I'd still pick him ahead of Walker in a combined Woolwich/Spurs XI. Again that choice mght be wrong, but no way Sagna is shit.

I would rather Bale target the Mertersacker Arteta gap. They are both slow as treacle and he could have a lot of joy in that area.

I would rather Bale target the Mertersacker Arteta gap. They are both slow as treacle and he could have a lot of joy in that area.
Good call Tucker. We'll see what happens, I think the media are overdoing the Jenkinson angle, partly because some still don't understand that Bale isn't a LW, ATM anyway.

But am completely prepared to be wrong on this one:)

Back
Top Bottom