Woolwich Scum away Sunday 14 March 4.30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hope people realize that we played with similar tactics and won convincingly last time. At some point, the players have to take a lot more blame.
Yes, let's blame Son for not scoring an absolutely worldy :mourfacepalm:

Fact is, players don't score those goals reliably enough to play like this cowardly shit. Looks great when it works... but it doesn't work a lot. Need any evidence? Look at the league table.

oh dear, really?
school_1708419c.jpg
That was kind of my point lol.

It’s almost as if the whole team agreed to be utter shit today. The only two players who were decent in the first half (Sanchez and Lamela) came out in the second half determined to make up for it. “We can be shit too, mates!”
Sanchez? He gave away the stupid penalty. A disaster waiting to happen.

I still can't understand why we brought on Sissoko for Bale.

If we were trying to have more possession, you bring on Dele. Not sissoko. But you also don't take off Bale. I'd have moved him to the center of the pitch and gotten him the ball.

Jose got this wrong from before kick off. And didn't make a single good decision.

He disappears in big games because his tactics are old and tired. It worked for a bit early on because Kane and Son weren't figured out as much yet. And our defence was actually decent.

Since our defence got a bit worse and Son got quiet, he's failed to alter tactics against big teams.

It's time for him to go in the summer. Give him a chance to win a cup but he has to go. Otherwise we'll just sack him in November having another season ruined, with no good replacement available.

If that was genuinely the case then apologies but I’m just getting fed up with the negativity

It’s been a poor performance and poor selection but some of the comments today are ridiculous

I guess everyone is disappointed but you only have to look at how we have played the last 10 mins with 10 men to know how Mourinho sets them up wrong.

Back
Top Bottom