Woolwich Scum away Sunday 14 March 4.30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wife invited her friend and her husband over on Sunday because "he likes soccer football, too".

If anyone needs a domestic assistant, I can provide a pickup location.

:mourcheeks:

That’s unacceptable for a game like this. Tell
her you have to fly to NJ to meet some guy you know from an Internet forum. It’ll go over great!

I’ll provide the beer.

--------------------Lloris---------------------
Aurier----Sanchez-----Toby-------Reggie
------------Hojbjerg---N'Dombele--------
-------Bale---------Lucas--------Son------
----------------------Kane-------------------

Out of our next 8 games - 1 is at home.! WTF.

Surely be some sort of record if we can go on a winning run starting Sunday.

Honestly feel the most confident you can going into one of these games. No 12th man, less psychological stuff to deal with, Bale hitting form, a more settled first 11.

Win this and we push them towards the bottom half of the table. They are turning into Crystal Palace.

COYS

Ooooh, I'm really looking forward to this one....the Scum away is a game I always want us to win well!

I'm expecting them to up their game (as usual), but if we play to our potential we should beat them quite easily (I'm predicting 1-3). Kane, Son and Bale will terrorize their defence - and our midfield is better than theirs too!

Anyway, all I hope for on Sunday is the 3 points, the performance/style is secondary when it comes to the scum...so let's just beat them and move on...like they are nothing!

:kanegoal:

COYS

Back
Top Bottom