Woolwich V Tottenham Hotspur FA Cup

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm glad it is away from home based on our form.

It will be interesting to see how we set up. During AVB's tenure we did play 4-4-2 at the death star and it was working quite nicely before Ade lost his mind.

Also, this year we set up with three defensively capable midfielders and they largely ran through us in the midfield.

Thus, I have no idea what to expect really as what happened in both those games seems counterintuitive to me. I suppose that is true of any North London Derby. If we could beat them it would be great. Could be a real springboard for the rest of the season.

For those of us going, it's abut a fecking good day out. I will be at Euston/King Cross for lunch time. Have something to eat and a lot to drink. A bit of a sing song on the tube, and the chance to shout abuse at some gooners. As far as the football goes, we will probably get well and truly stuffed, but it's never that bad if your expecting it. For those of you not going, I suggest you watch the omnibus edition of East Enders, because frankly you will find it more fun and less painful.

still think that if the club really gave a shit they would have subsidised the cost of the tickets for us so we only had to bay whatever we would have charged for a home game. Would have cost them the price of one week of adebayor's wages but got them some much needed good pr at a time when confidence is rather low.

I'm still not sure why Loris doesn't just aim his kicks straight up the pitch even with a bit of left or right each side of the circle. With a lack of confidence trying to hit pinpoint cross right to the by line is just asking for trouble . He really looks like a player who is lacking big time on confidence. Probably the last of of your players you wan this to happen.

I'm still not sure why Loris doesn't just aim his kicks straight up the pitch even with a bit of left or right each side of the circle. With a lack of confidence trying to hit pinpoint cross right to the by line is just asking for trouble . He really looks like a player who is lacking big time on confidence. Probably the last of of your players you wan this to happen.
He's probably overrated. Just like most of our goalies over the years. We should give Gomes a run. Not much to lose.

For those of us going, it's abut a fecking good day out. I will be at Euston/King Cross for lunch time. Have something to eat and a lot to drink. A bit of a sing song on the tube, and the chance to shout abuse at some gooners. As far as the football goes, we will probably get well and truly stuffed, but it's never that bad if your expecting it. For those of you not going, I suggest you watch the omnibus edition of East Enders, because frankly you will find it more fun and less painful.
I've not got a ticket but I reckon I'll drink up Kings Cross way with whatever mates come out. Absolutely no chance will I watch the game sober as I'm expecting us to lose comfortably as well.

Back
Top Bottom