Woolwich @ Wembley - 2nd March - 1230KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

amazed at their line up-our boys should be looking at that team sheet and thinking lets have a real go here.
Winks is a huge huge miss, I worry about Wanyama big time-we need eriksen to really turn up.

I'm damaged.
112811-Arnold-Gives-Men-Motivation.jpeg

Anyone else completely lost their mojo after the last two games? I feel lost, I'm normally buzzing before an NLD.

Me... I am lost. The recent comments by Poch worsen the sinking feeling.

I can feel his anger towards Levy for not supporting him with the fund to improve the squad. We could have a good shot at the trophies this year if we managed to get the players Poch wanted.

All these translated to Poch’s visible frustration in the match against Burnley.

Fucking hell, state of some of you in here.

It's fucking Catalina Wine Mixer North London Derby - if you can't get up for this, what the fuck can you get up for!?

Trippier shouldn’t be starting but considering we’ve got a back 3 he’s probably more accustomed to the wing back role than Aurier. Still don’t like him in the line up, it’s time to start showing your WC form for us.

Wanyama scares me, he has barely played. However given the circumstances we need steel in the midfield so hopefully he has a blinder, I miss the old Wanyama he was such a beast and I hope injuries haven’t got the better of him.

Hopefully Kane is a bit sharper given the last two games he has been poor, he always takes a few games to get back into full fitness after an injury.

COYS

Back
Top Bottom