Woolwich @ Wembley - 2nd March - 1230KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Super Jan starting makes me feel 50 percent more confident.

If we don't see passion and heart today then there is a fundamental problem inside project pochettino. If Sissoko and Wanyama perform, we win.

2-1 yids COYS

Last edited:
Fucking hell, state of some of you in here.

It's fucking Catalina Wine Mixer North London Derby - if you can't get up for this, what the fuck can you get up for!?

Oh mate be fair they have had it so bad watching this team, really poor I feel for their souls, the money then spend sat on here moaning they are entitled to nothing but victories every week

Oh mate be fair they have had it so bad watching this team, really poor I feel for their souls, they money then spend sat on here moaning they are entitled to nothing but victories every week

Losing to minnows such as Chelsea away.

I'm sure the nonce disagreeing with that was expecting a 5-0 win. Dirty cunt.

So theyearoftheone theyearoftheone rather than just assigning disagrees, why not post your opinion and discuss?

Do you honestly think - given how fucking toilet he’s been ALL season - that trippier should be starting?
The other option is Aurier, remember. Poch obviously doesn't trust KWP. Personally I like the way Poch has faith in his players and sticks by them. Last time everyone was calling for Hugo to be dropped he came out and put in a match winning performance. Let's hope Tripps can do the same.

Come on Tottenham. We are better than these tossers.

Looks like Emery will be looking for a repeat of the 4-2 with impact subs so we really need to get on it from the go. We should be capable of dominating these if their plan is to keep tight until late.

I expect to see some fight today. Some pride.

With the right attitude we can win this comfortably imo.

COYS! Don't let us down today.

Come on Tottenham. We are better than these tossers.

Looks like Emery will be looking for a repeat of the 4-2 with impact subs so we really need to get on it from the go. We should be capable of dominating these if their plan is to keep tight until late.

I expect to see some fight today. Some pride.

With the right attitude we can win this comfortably imo.

COYS! Don't let us down today.

You sure you're on the right forum?!

We can't have positivity in here after 2 losses. We are ABOVE that.

Back
Top Bottom