World cup 2022 scouting

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know, I know....but just telling... Serbia's LCB Strahinja Pavlović (Salzburg) looks solid. He's 1,94 m and for that size, he ain't slow (but, no, I will not go for him just based on this WC).

Serbia keeper looking very good so far. 6'9" and nimble enough to come out and make a great save w/o penalty vs Vini Jr. 25 and at Torino. Maybe we should take a look?

Serbia keeper looking very good so far. 6'9" and nimble enough to come out and make a great save w/o penalty vs Vini Jr. 25 and at Torino. Maybe we should take a look?
Nope. There’s a reason Brazil players were taking loads of potshots in the first half. Obviously their scouts had identified the keeper at being slow to go down at one side like Joe Hart.

I wish we’d sign Yunus Musah l. He’s only 19. Currently plays for Valencia. I think he’s gonna be quite a player. At his age he’d probably come at a reasonable price and he could go back out on loan for a year or two.

If Levy and Conte were ever serious about the rebuild then this would be the chance, sell Son; buy Felix ; Kane starts playing 10 and Richarlison becomes the 9.

But zero chance of that happening even if Felix was realistically gettable since Conte rather play his favourites

If Levy and Conte were ever serious about the rebuild then this would be the chance, sell Son; buy Felix ; Kane starts playing 10 and Richarlison becomes the 9.

But zero chance of that happening even if Felix was realistically gettable since Conte rather play his favourites
Felix....I've never really got the hype about him.

I think you'd get more of the hype if he'd been playing in a non-Simeone system the past couple years. Guy is an absolute stud. I think we have zero chance of signing him though, so don't worry yourself too much...
I don't rate him. It has nothing to do with Simeone. He's never really impressed me for Portugal and its my opinion wether we are in for him or not. Looks like I'm not alone either.

Absolute stud apparently mate. 😳 can you recall one ECL game where he just went out and looked every inch the 100m plus player he's supposed to be? I genuinely can't.
I've seen him pull off combined athletic/technical moves that among Spurs players, I've only seen Richarlison capable of. As far as his performance, Simeone has to do with it at Athletico with his boring defensive style, and Ronaldo has to do with it at Portugal with his selfish forward play. Would love to see Felix unleashed on a proper attacking team, or at least one where he can be the main guy.

Every single promising youngster we have in our team has stagnated since the summer. Sarr. Devine. Gil just to name three promising ones.

Because as a club we haven't got a clue when it comes to development. It's sad to see really.

If young players haven't got a path way into this first team then send them on loan to go and get minutes. Why did we send Scarlett out on loan and not Devine (who's a better talent)?

I'm pleased we didn't sign the likes of Kvara when linked. We'd only have ruined his development too.
Or maybe the scouting system should never have signed them. Conte is not going to play them if they are not ready. We developed Kane and Skipp by the loan system. The only one I do not understand is Spense who is head and shoulders better than Royal Jelly !!
Conte will loan them out or sell them.
I am fed up of fans moaning when we have a manager who recommended Bentancourt and Kilo and then qualified us for the Champions league.
In Conte I trust because he is the best manager since Nicholson.

Absolute stud apparently mate. 😳 can you recall one ECL game where he just went out and looked every inch the 100m plus player he's supposed to be? I genuinely can't.
Me neither. He's still young and under a different manager he may realise his full potential, but I still think there's a million better deals out there

Back
Top Bottom