World cup 2022 scouting

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He had a good euros but I think those who were familiar with him said at the time that it wasn't his usual standard. Looks like they were right
He signed for Sampdoria in 2020 and had a pretty decent first season...played lots, scored a few goals, got a few assists...was defo one to watch in Serie A, especially as he was dead young and it was his first time abroad.

Then he became even hotter property with that impressive EURO tourney he had.

But unfortunately he had a very bad injury early on last season and think he barely played a handful of games. Bit like his countryman Maehle...shit unlucky with injuries at Atalanta.

I bet if he hadn't gotten injured, he'd have had another solid season at Samp and got a bigger move than Brentford. But tbh Samp and he still did well to get that Brentford move...and at that price.

Good luck to the kid

Should've invested in Mitrovic instead of wasting time with janssen and soldado. Even now he is perfect to have in the squad for a manager who believes in proper rotation

Should've invested in Mitrovic instead of wasting time with janssen and soldado. Even now he is perfect to have in the squad for a manager who believes in proper rotation

Yeh, I'm sure he'd have loved being stuck on our bench for the last 9 years.......

(He was 19 and still playing in Serbia when we signed Soldado btw)

Soldad wasn't even bought to be a back-up... He was a big money signing with a La LIga track record.

The selfish side of me is looking at this and thinking we could have Son, Davies, Bentancur and Hojbjerg back by the end of the week, with a nice 2 week break for them...

Wales are the worst team I have seen in this world cup.

Bale won't play for them again and nor will Ramsey..

Anyone deriving hope from beating this very average side is lost in a world of easy pleasure.

Bigger challenges lay in wait.

Back
Top Bottom