World Cup 2030 - FIFA have finally gone fully batshit crazy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

😂

Oh come on. We have fabulous facilities and the required infrastructure for a great WC. The only real downside revolves around travel.

The facilities:

1200x800.jpg

Well you had EURO 2021 and you’ll have EURO 2028.

Hmm, I remember England playing a match in Rome and Wales in bloody Azerbaijan.

We didn't host Euro 2020, what the hell you waffling on about?

The only reason we went for Euro 28 (along with other British countries and Ireland) is because we now know that we will never get to host the World Cup again. At least not until every other country on Earth has had it....twice.

Always bashing us English, man. Why you chose to support an English club side is beyond me.

The only reason we went for Euro 28 (along with other British countries and Ireland) is because we now know that we will never get to host the World Cup again. At least not until every other country on Earth has had it....twice.

Always bashing us English, man. Why you chose to support an English club side is beyond me.
Yeah obviously the Euro’s were all over the Europe, but England mostly played at Wembley. The semifinal and final too if I’m not mistaking.

I’m was just saying you’ll have tournaments to host. I’m not bashing you english, that’s just lies. Just saying you’ll have EURO2028 doesnmt mean I’m bashing you 😂

So clearly this was a plan between Infantino and his oil producing paymasters.

He was obviously trying to concoct a plan with Saudi Arabia to get the World Cup back in the middle east asap.

How to do it - I know, I'll piecemeal give the 2030 World Cup to 3 continents, meaning that they cannot have the World Cup in 2034, and leaving Asia as the only region left. Oh yes....and rather than giving countries 3 years to prepare a bid, I'll give them less than a month to bid.

As if by magic, the very next day, Saudi Arabia announced their bid.

Fuck me if that is not the epitome of collusion and corruption then I don't know what is. Infantino is actually making making Blatter look like a mere pickpocket compared to the unscrupulous deals he has going on.

Honestly we should look to submit a joint bid with the Aussies and Kiwis - it’s the sort of full on mental idea that FIFA will lap up with games taking place at all times of day.

117 teams qualify for the finals and for the first time ever 5 teams will win the World Cup.

Honestly we should look to submit a joint bid with the Aussies and Kiwis - it’s the sort of full on mental idea that FIFA will lap up with games taking place at all times of day.

117 teams qualify for the finals and for the first time ever 5 teams will win the World Cup.
Haha i like that.
We should do it just for the pisstake factor! but as you say,we would probably get it...

Hard to believe the WC would be played in the Middle East twice in 12 years and England isn’t even a contender to host a single one.

I hope prosecutors in multiple countries are investigating FIFA.

There is clearly a lot of corruption going on, and they need to throw these bums in jail.

Crazy suggestion, but was that crazy corrupt bastard Blatter actually tempering the corruption at Fifa?

They seem to have just stomped on the gas after his forced resignation. "Nothing to see here, all the corruption was because of Blatter, we're all squeaky clean now, pinky promise!!"

Back
Top Bottom