Would you change anything about how the forum is run?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sorry Admin Admin , but i have to say. …

I’ve been staying away from here for the last couple of weeks, as I needed a reality check from it all but I have to say, I fucking hate everything this place has become.

This place when it first started was glorious. A place for like minded fans to congregate during the working week when we couldn’t all meet in N17.

Now, I see the same cliques ruining every thread with their tit for tat bull shit agendas and it’s become tiresome and not a fun place to be a member of anymore.

I’ve met some cracking people through this site over the years and if it wasn’t for you none of that would of been possible.

Slightly self indulgent, but I would like to say thanks for the last 10 years, but I’m out. I’ll have a word with gav and the lads on the pod and if they ever throw another social and you are in attendance I’ll buy you a beer.

Peace out ✌️

Admin Admin is there a way we can see name changes? Quite often I'll see someone pop up and I'll be "who the fuck is this cunt" and they've been here for years but changed their name. Would be handy to know who used to be who.

Admin Admin is there a way we can see name changes? Quite often I'll see someone pop up and I'll be "who the fuck is this cunt" and they've been here for years but changed their name. Would be handy to know who used to be who.
Click their name on a post and there will be a little backward pointing circle symbol. Click that and it tells you all the forum names they’ve had before.

Click their name on a post and there will be a little backward pointing circle symbol. Click that and it tells you all the forum names they’ve had before.

We should have a thread about which poster has changed their name the most

I used to be known as ‘Bubbles’

Back
Top Bottom