Would you change anything about how the forum is run?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Still the same, I think. Apple not adopting the standard that everyone else is and not supporting push notifications.

The forum software developers can't get it to work on iOS.
What about on Android? Is it possible? I have the web app on my phone home screen but can you set it up for notifications?

How about when you disagree with more than one thing in 1 minute you get a pop-up saying "get a grip, you moody bitch" and a timer showing you the cool-down period?

It might stop a lot of the resentment on here.

Can we make the player rating section collapsible on the forum main page? I'm sure I never used to have to see that.

I’ve taken off most of my ignored as it either fucks the thread up or you can’t see a thread

So just scroll down now

I've taken you off ignore. I hope you get over your recent travails, but I don't think I'll ever see you as a virtuous person.

I'll do my best to ignore you regardless.
You just don’t get it

I really don’t care if you have me on ignore or not as it never made any difference with you reading what I posted and having the odd dig

If I’m that bad a person just don’t interact with me

Really simple

You just don’t get it

I really don’t care if you have me on ignore or not as it never made any difference with you reading what I posted and having the odd dig

If I’m that bad a person just don’t interact with me

Really simple
And I think we will both agree that I've been doing just that for quite some time now. Just look upwards a little bit and you'll see that you started this.

I won't respond further as essentially I think you're a dick.

And I think we will both agree that I've been doing just that for quite some time now. Just look upwards a little bit and you'll see that you started this.

I won't respond further as essentially I think you're a dick.
Started what?

Pointing out how sad this is that a person of your age and alleged intellect finds the ‘ignore ‘ list somehow important?

And you call me a Dick?

Waiting for your next non response

Back
Top Bottom