Would you consider not supporting us if.....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Honestly sorry for whatever you have going on in your life that means you make such shitposts. What a waste of a thread. My life is fine and I don't need your patronising tone...what I need is for you to stop posting absolute bollocks on here. Time waster.
Talk it out with someone. You’ll feel better.

Guaranteed, I doubt we'd lose one fan on here if Saudis took over despite claims to the contrary,most would of accepted Stratford if things on the pitch went well,Spurs are pretty much our religion.

City & West Ham both lost some old skool fans when they went down those paths....... Are we somehow more morally bankrupt than them?

Moving out of Tottenham (no worries about this anymore - at least not for another couple generations), or participating in the destruction of football by joining a Euro superleague.

Probably being bought by the Saudis would kill it for me as well, because they're such a despicable cabal.

I don't know any City fans so I don't know but I know an awful lot of West Ham and they are all still West Ham, what ever percentage they lost must be tiny.

There's certainly enough dissenting voices relating to the mess surrounding Stratford FC to give credence to my point, no?

Though still considering themselves 'Hammers' but for some it'll never be the love affair it once was.

Klopp is charismatic. I thought his interview today was hilarious. His jibe at Wilder 'we have 3 subs... but they're still on one point' was brutal.

He is a massive sore loser, but entertaining one.
He's about about as entertaining as a suppurating buboe. The gurning tosspot is the epitome of the Red Shite entitlement complex, dosing his players with peds whilst crying crocodile tears over injuries. You could picture him at a Nuremburg rally.
Well, I feel better for that, time for a cup of tea.

He's about about as entertaining as a suppurating buboe. The gurning tosspot is the epitome of the Red Shite entitlement complex, dosing his players with peds whilst crying crocodile tears over injuries. You could picture him at a Nuremburg rally.
Well, I feel better for that, time for a cup of tea.
You’re my new favourite.

Nice to see you calming down already. First step to recovery is understanding you have a problem. Things will improve.
Get fucked you patronising dickhead... Holier than thou attitude trying to deflect that this is up there in the top 10 threads on this forum along with such greats as 'which std would you ideally like to catch?' and ' would you give jack Wilshire a handy?'.
You're a tool.

Get fucked you patronising dickhead... Holier than thou attitude trying to deflect that this is up there in the top 10 threads on this forum along with such greats as 'which std would you ideally like to catch?' and ' would you give jack Wilshire a handy?'.
You're a tool.
I’ve been through puberty too. Was a long time ago, but I can still help if needed. Feel free to PM me if you want to talk. A tough time for you I’m sure.

Back
Top Bottom