Would you consider not supporting us if.....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not great, I'm afraid, blueberry muffins and lemon drizzle are my forte :)

tMR8KKUH.jpg

Moving to the London stadium would of been heart breaking. I would of given up my season ticket but I would still support them. I still be a spurs man. I would just of fallen out of love with the game.. its why the protest were so heartening. Levy knew there would of been a huge price to pay and if we were in West ham shoes he'd never been forgiven.

Being taken over by a petrol state would also affect my love of the club but I could never not be a spurs man.
*would have

Seeing the behaviour tonight of Klopp and his previous of being, well, just a cunt, it got me thinking what it would take to make me question if I should continue supporting Spurs.

Having him in as manager would give me grave concerns. Just despise the man. Even when Wenger was in his pomp and Jose was being an arsehole at Chelsea, I still had a grudging respect and a source of amusement respectively. Klopp just strikes me as a vile person and a complete child. I think seeing Steven Gerrard as our manager would have a similar effect on me.

Signing Luis Suarez would be another for me too.

Think I’d have stuck it out if we’d moved to the Olympic waste ground, but understand others may not have. I’m sure the “wrong kind” of owner would also have many running for a season ticket to Orient.

What would do it for you?
Timmeh was a recent low point for me - absolute cunt of a man but still enjoyed watching us play most days. We’re all fickle fans - would take something really drastic to change that. Even an oil baron would be accepted eventually when/if we start winning trophies - willing to bet that

Timmeh was a recent low point for me - absolute cunt of a man but still enjoyed watching us play most days. We’re all fickle fans - would take something really drastic to change that. Even an oil baron would be accepted eventually when/if we start winning trophies - willing to bet that
Of all the things you could bring up, you thought of a caretaker, with a 6 month tenure, who brought through Harry Kane, and took us from relegation form to 6th, won at Old Trafford, and beat Pochs Southampton twice

:mourthumb:

Of all the things you could bring up, you thought of a caretaker, with a 6 month tenure, who brought through Harry Kane, and took us from relegation form to 6th, won at Old Trafford, and beat Pochs Southampton twice

Lololol

Only time I ever considered another road from Spurs was Stratford. If we'd have moved I'd have supported the club that rose in Tottenham out of its Ashes. The area goes hand in hand with the club. It's Tottenham Hotspur for a reason.

Guaranteed, I doubt we'd lose one fan on here if Saudis took over despite claims to the contrary,most would of accepted Stratford if things on the pitch went well,Spurs are pretty much our religion.

Sammy - I knew you had a soft spot for him but he was terrible, sorry. And no - he did not bring Kane

Sammy - I knew you had a soft spot for him but he was terrible, sorry. And no - he did not bring Kane
Oops...seems like Harry disagrees with you.
What a surprise

"[Former Spurs manager] Tim Sherwood gave me a chance and I managed to score a few goals, then [current Tottenham boss] Mauricio Pochettino did the same, gave me the chance - and I scored.

"If Tim hadn't given me the chance, I might not be where I am now. It is about a manager having faith in you, giving me that trust on that big stage. I know it's tough nowadays because there's so much scrutiny on managers and so much pressure.”

:kaneshh:

Would never give up on spurs or stop supporting them no matter what

It is changes and evolution in the game itself that is making my love subside and looks like it will continue to do so

Seeing the behaviour tonight of Klopp and his previous of being, well, just a cunt, it got me thinking what it would take to make me question if I should continue supporting Spurs.

Having him in as manager would give me grave concerns. Just despise the man. Even when Wenger was in his pomp and Jose was being an arsehole at Chelsea, I still had a grudging respect and a source of amusement respectively. Klopp just strikes me as a vile person and a complete child. I think seeing Steven Gerrard as our manager would have a similar effect on me.

Signing Luis Suarez would be another for me too.

Think I’d have stuck it out if we’d moved to the Olympic waste ground, but understand others may not have. I’m sure the “wrong kind” of owner would also have many running for a season ticket to Orient.

What would do it for you?

Absolutely agree with you about KlippetyKlopp. I abhore and despise every ounce of his being.

However, hell would need to freeze over before I'd consider not being Spurs - and even then the answer would still be COYS.

Back
Top Bottom