would you take salomon kalou as our striker next year?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

stainesspurs said:
I've just been reading Victor Moses' agent has said he'll be leaving Wigan in the summer - would rather him than Kalou.

So i see you have been taking the same stuff as Durban , that was a fast supply from South Africa to Staines , did you use TNT , DHL ?

On a serious note , he has loads of potential but his decision making is crap , if he knew how to pick out his fellow striker , Di Santo would have had 15 goals and Wigan were saved in February. I watch a lot of Wigan games , i have some sort of soft spot for them, and he has been very frustrating.

Belgian Spur said:
stainesspurs said:
I've just been reading Victor Moses' agent has said he'll be leaving Wigan in the summer - would rather him than Kalou.

So i see you have been taking the same stuff as Durban , that was a fast supply from South Africa to Staines , did you use TNT , DHL ?On a serious note , he has loads of potential but his decision making is crap , if he knew how to pick out his fellow striker , Di Santo would have had 15 goals and Wigan were saved in February. I watch a lot of Wigan games , i have some sort of soft spot for them, and he has been very frustrating.

skype.jpg

Even considering Kalou for next year is a step backwards imo.

He's not going to swap Chelsea's bench for ours is he?

Dont mention Cudicini, he doesnt count.

Agree he'd be more of co option in the wide area's. However, we'd never pay 120k for him a week. I do think he could do a job as cover for bale and Lennon.

tehTrunk said:
I hope we fold.

Then we can start FC Hotspur.

The real fans would stay, and the new breed can fuck off to woolwich.

Winners all round.

and how long before you'd have to do it all again?

docomospur said:
tehTrunk said:
I hope we fold.

Then we can start FC Hotspur.

The real fans would stay, and the new breed can fuck off to woolwich.

Winners all round.

Dunno about that team name, Trunk, sounds a bit MLS-ish :vdv:

FC Hotspur Heroes or something would sound MLS-ish.

FC Utd of Manchester and AFC Wimbledon are more than acceptable.

I reckon Kalou would struggle to get in either of them teams btw, if I'm gonna try and keep this thread on topic.

Back
Top Bottom