Wycombe Wanderers vs Tottenham Hotspur | FA Cup 4th Round | Monday 25 Jan, KO: 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It was 4-1 but dont let that fool anyone who didnt watch the game, it kinda just shows that the great depth we have in the squad is a myth.

I dont know if bale is worried about injury or being lazy but in the 2nd half he showed glimpses of what we want, he had bursts of pace to get past players so why doesnt he do it? In the 1st half he was standing on the half way line at times not even bothering when we were attacking to get onto loose balls...

Ndombele is world class! I have a feeling hes going to destroy Liverpools make shift midfield on Thurs!

The only thing now is that we are deep in all competitions now, i cant see jose using these reserves for the rest of the season, which will sadly be bad for the league, as i see him using kane, son and the rest of the big hitters for all cups now.
Agree on bale but he did this first half. Just seems to lack confidence. I actually think he should start Thursday. Did enough and is paid enough to deserve that.

I think Jose not using the reserves works. Too many changes in one go seems to hurt us and we bring on the first teamers anyway. A couple of changes might work better.

And n'dompele is fucking quality. Please do the same against Liverpool. Just go out and fuck em up

Agree on bale but he did this first half. Just seems to lack confidence. I actually think he should start Thursday. Did enough and is paid enough to deserve that.

I think Jose not using the reserves works. Too many changes in one go seems to hurt us and we bring on the first teamers anyway. A couple of changes might work better.

And n'dompele is fucking quality. Please do the same against Liverpool. Just go out and fuck em up
Actually agree with this, there was something about his performance tonight that's been missing, the way he was taking on players again with quick feet, and great movement for the goal.
I'd give him the first 45 on Thursday, tell him to run his bollox off for a half and see what he can do.

Jose won't do it though, he will go Bergwjin for the defensive solidity he brings.

Wycombe manager

3391.jpg

Funny old game.
At no stage did I think we would do anything other than win.
I thought Lucas would do the business, then Bale and in the end it was Mr Ndombele who won us the game.
Obviously JM got it right again.
Quite enjoyed the whole game as I knew we would win.

Back
Top Bottom