Wycombe Wanderers vs Tottenham Hotspur | FA Cup 4th Round | Monday 25 Jan, KO: 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’d like Bergy to get more game time to help sharpen his finishing etc. Other than that, I hope Dele and Bale get minutes. We want Kane and Sonny sharp for Liverpool so whatever is right for them.

0-3 comfortable away win

Keep sonny , Kane, Pierre etc on the bench and start Vinny, Lucas and Bale up top.
Got Liverpool on the Thursday so TV has fucked us over again.

Anyone likely to start against Liverpool to be on bench

Hart
Doherty, Rodon, Tanganga, Davies
Winks, White
Bale Dele, Moura
Vinicius​

Subs to include Scarlett and Devine ? Plus insurance of some of those who will start against Liverpool

What are we playing on a Monday and then Thursday? I know it's different competitions but common sense here people. Put us on a Sunday or Saturday so the Thursday game is normal rest.

Always glad when we get a week off considering the amount of minutes we put into the legs of Kane, Son, Hojbjerg, and Dier.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Mourinho went decently strong considering we will have had a week off though. Hope it’s not too much though. Ten days off for the a few of the lads ahead of Liverpool and tough run of fixtures would be ideal.

I think it will be something like this.

Hart
Doherty ... Rodon ... Tanganga ... Davies
Winks ... Sissoko
Bale ... Son ... Moura
Vinicius​

Back
Top Bottom