Yanited vs Tottenham, Oct 28 2017

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm not gonna melt over this one. Obviously disappointing...especially after Weds...but is just an annoying bump in the road.

We're better than them. They play shit football and sneak wins now but it won't last.

It still between us and Citeh for the title and we've still got to play them twice...and we'll beat them.

There'll be more bumps but we'll easily finish top 2 again...and that in itself allows me to let the club off for a bad few days.

We will get there. We will win things. Just keep the faith instead of stropping!

It’s bad enough the media peddling this ad nauseam.

What after coming 3rd the previous season? How’s that a one off - it doesn’t even make sense.
I meant leicester winning the title is the same sort of thing as porto winning the CL to me.
1 of those 1 off freak things.

Fucking hell. It’s as though losing to United at Old Trafford is a surprise to some folk. Here’s a fact lads...we normally get fuck all up there. It doesn’t define our season. Nor does a defeat in the Carabou kangaroo cup or whatever it is these days.

We’ve got a huge game against Madrid in a few days. Time to get behind the lads & see what happens. Then we’ve got Palace while city, Woolwich, United & chavs all battle it out for the points. If we don’t get a result against Palace then we can perhaps start fretting. But not today. Losing by the odd goal at United is the norm these days.

I'm not gonna melt over this one. Obviously disappointing...especially after Weds...but is just an annoying bump in the road.

We're better than them. They play shit football and sneak wins now but it won't last.

It still between us and Citeh for the title and we've still got to play them twice...and we'll beat them.

There'll be more bumps but we'll easily finish top 2 again...and that in itself allows me to let the club off for a bad few days.

We will get there. We will win things. Just keep the faith instead of stropping!

They have attackers who can stretch the game and go past opponents with the ball. We have an overrated fancy dan, who fxxx up when he should score and continually looses possession.

I meant leicester winning the title is the same sort of thing as porto winning the CL to me.
1 of those 1 off freak things.
No offence, but this is the same stuff I heard peddled on Sky and BT Sport this week that Leicester was a "freak" thing.

To me you win a trophy in a league there is nothing freaky about it. Yeah, they were punching well above their weight, but they still had to win the games. I have no love of Leicester but I think it is insulting to them to pretend they didn't somehow earn in but lucked into it...which in turn is why it was criminal and arrogant of them themselves to can Ranieri.

I know it’s a forlorn hope, but one day I’m hoping for a bit of perspective. Why do people like you only show up after a defeat? Why do you want to make this place insufferable? Everyone knows what you’re going to say anyway.
Yeah i loved our defeat to the hammers. I was all over here with lots of messages.

I'm really down after this result. I've been grumpy all afternoon. Frustrating that one lack of concentration and we concede. A draw was a fair result. Just felt we could have done a little bit more. Don't feel we left it all out there so to speak

They have attackers who can stretch the game and go past opponents with the ball. We have an overrated fancy dan, who fxxx up when he should score and continually looses possession.

Give me a break. I can't think of one of their players today that I'd take over our starting players. Dele will win us more points over a season than he'll lose us!

Back
Top Bottom