Yanited vs Tottenham, Oct 28 2017

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

fact
[fakt]
noun
  1. something that actually exists; reality; truth: Real Madrid are a hugely successful football team.

2. something known to exist or to have happened: Real Madrid have won multiple trophies even very recently.

fact
[fakt]
noun
  1. something that actually exists; reality; truth: Real Madrid are a hugely successful football team.

2. something known to exist or to have happened: Real Madrid have won multiple trophies even very recently.

fact
[fakt]
noun
  1. something that actually exists; reality; truth: Real Madrid have a weak mentality.

2. something known to exist or to have happened: Real Madrid lost against a newly promoted team as recently as today.

What’s your problem? You come on here and all you talk about is Real Madrid. Why are you winding up Spurs fans.

What you on about??. I'm just pointing out how stupid it is to say Real Madrid don't have a winning mentality. They win trophy on top of trophy. If he said it to anyone outside of here they'd laugh at him and think he was an idiot

Why you so defensive?? WTF is wrong with you I said nothing wrong!

What you on about??. I'm just pointing out how stupid it is to say Real Madrid don't have a winning mentality. They win trophy on top of trophy. If he said it to anyone outside of here they'd laugh at him and think he was an idiot

I’m not defensive. Your first post was ‘one step forward two steps back’ after a narrow defeat at a ground where no away team has scored this season, and now you’re bigging up Real Madrid. We know they’re a great side, but they’re not unbeatable as today proved.

That's just your opinion though and a winning mentality is only based on your last game.
Real lost today and so are obviously weak minded.

I’m not defensive. Your first post was ‘one step forward two steps back’ after a narrow defeat at a ground where no away team has scored this season, and now you’re bigging up Real Madrid. We know they’re a great side, but they’re not unbeatable as today proved.

I never said they're unbeatable. Did you not read what I said? What part of it says "they're unbeatable"?

That's just your opinion though and a winning mentality is only based on your last game.
Real lost today and so are obviously weak minded.

No its not my opinion. Look listen to me or not its makes no difference to me. But let me give you some advice. You sound like an absolute weapon. When you claim a team like Real Madrid have a weak mentality. Theyre dangerous and not to be underestimated and I truly hope that Poch isn't telling the team the same thing you are.

No its not my opinion. Look listen to me or not its makes no difference to me. But let me give you some advice. You sound like an absolute weapon. When you claim a team like Real Madrid have a weak mentality. Theyre dangerous and not to be underestimated and I truly hope that Poch isn't telling the team the same thing you are.

Resorting to insults because I don't agree with your obviously flawed argument.
Classy.

Back
Top Bottom