Yanited vs Tottenham, Oct 28 2017

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ha ha - as if I’d ever want to meet you. Salmon tried to meet you (I can’t think why) and you bottled it. Poor sad John. Begging for mates.
Wrong there Joe. We arranged to meet for a beer. He had to pull out cos his Dad was taken poorly..But that's ok. Even you get things wrong

Last edited:
Why did you allow "Shitunited" to beat you?
Thought you lads had arrived, and this is your year, beating Madrid and all.. Damit, we can't even depend on you to finish a simple task... ARE YOU REALLY THE "Harry Kane's Team"?
For F**k sake man... major disappointment ... go find somewhere to hide, till Kane gets better...

Away at O.T is not easy

Do you know anything about football? Let me explain. Teams beat other teams. Good teams, bad teams it happens. Losing to a team bottom of the table doesn't necessarily mean anything. Losing away at O.T definitely doesn't mean anything. Its just football.

If you have any further football related questions I am here to help.

Stay lucky.

P.S. O.T is Old Trafford. The home ground of Man Utd.

P.P.S. Home ground is the stadium that belongs to you. You play there regularly. It generally gives you an advantage over the other team.

P.P.P.S. The table is the league a system devised where whoever has the best record(Generally most points)over the course of a season(a period of time where all the football matches take place) wins the league and become champions. The three clubs with the worst record(generally least points) go down to play in the table below.

I would sooner watch Spurs any time other than any Mourinho team. The guy spends hundreds of millions and then is afraid to let the players express themselves in any way shape or form. He is the anti Christ of football. Its a pity because a bit better finish by All and it could have been Spurs who took the points. I can't see them either beating or catching City but you never know with the brand of defensive football Mourinho serves up

Ok guys apologies, initial comment came off wrong...all I'm saying is that we were counting on you to finish off United... very disappointed it did not happen...should city fail to win the league, I'd prefer you did... not them..

I would have thought by now you might be used to United not losing at home - it's only about 27 years since they last did semi regularly

I don't know if I want Spurs to get back on track by beating everyone for the rest of the season, or if I want us to plummet into a relegation scrap, just so I can see how far this thread can actually continue to fail.

Why do you always feel the need to abuse other posters Mick.
It's all you ever seem to do on here. Does it make you feel young again or something. One of the lads?
where was the abuse? - penisboy?, you called yourself a dick name, what do you expect?

its called taking the piss, are you too effete and sensitive and need special dispensation so that nasty men don't make fun of you?

why are you obsessed with my age by the way? Am I supposed to be embarrassed by it?

I'm not, as a matter of interest.

I don't know if I want Spurs to get back on track by beating everyone for the rest of the season, or if I want us to plummet into a relegation scrap, just so I can see how far this thread can actually continue to fail.

I suspect it's only going to get worse with more glory hunters attaching themselves to Spurs.
And then we've got the invasions from scared fuckwits because we have the audacity to be any good.

On the plus side next summers transfer thread is going to be epic!! :)

All in all, a loss to United at Old Trafford does not bother me. What's done is done. Now we regroup for Real and then we focus on bouncing back in the league against Palace on the weekend.

Watched it in a pub in Harrow.
They had more chances than us,but ...i doubt many could complain if we had held on for the draw.
Never easy going up there,but for the most part we were more than a match for them,up until the final third.

Back
Top Bottom