Yanited vs Tottenham, Oct 28 2017

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’ve seen it once before with another wum. It looks like a new thing. Before, when Case deleted an account, all the posts disappeared so it looked like people were arguing with nobody. This way you can see why.

I've only seen the "posts deleted" version before.
Not sure if I like this version. Proof exists that i'm a bit of a dick.

Like Poch tho. Case knows best.

Winning your home games is a must, but every season we lose away to a rival must have a psychological effect on the team.
I remember the Anfield 'curse' that took 70 odd years to break, and we still continue to lose there. It's a cycle that we have to break. I know that this season will be harder with Wembley, but my point still stands.
You are right. Whilst no shame to lose to MU at old Trafford, we cannot keep losing year after year. Same at Stamford Bridge. The fact that as soon as it was announced Kane was out I would have settled for a draw. The performance was not bad but this losing away to top 6 teams has to be resolved starting on 18th November.

It's hard to take the defeat because we're much better than them, we have a better goalkeeper, better defence, better midfield and even Llorente is much better and experienced than Lukaku and on top of that Poch is much better than their outdated coach.
Something for sure we'll smash them at Wembley and finish above them as they will not even make top 4.

It's hard to take the defeat because we're much better than them, we have a better goalkeeper, better defence, better midfield and even Llorente is much better and experienced than Lukaku and on top of that Poch is much better than their outdated coach.
Something for sure we'll smash them at Wembley and finish above them as they will not even make top 4.

how come they won then?

I wish people wouldn't make predictions like this. One thing hoping for a good outcome but another being that cocksure. I'm still not sure that spursey is completely dead and buried, but then I'm an old fogey who has had her hopes dashed too many times to count.

I am all for being positive but if you actually believe Llorente is better than Lukaku I think you should log off this forum immediately.

I am all for being positive but if you actually believe Llorente is better than Lukaku I think you should log off this forum immediately.
Lol! Mate I don't get why you underrate our own player who fights hard for our shirt and bigging up player from another team.
Llorente is better finisher, better in air and much experienced than Lukaku. Please educate me how Lukaku is better than Llorente.

Lol! Mate I don't get why you underrate our own player who fights hard for our shirt and bigging up player from another team.
Llorente is better finisher, better in air and much experienced than Lukaku. Please educate me how Lukaku is better than Llorente.

Come on! Don't let their one lucky flick moment make you forget how better and dominant we were throughout the game.
Little bit better contact by Dele you and me would be saying the same thing here i.e. we're much better than them.

To be fair. They also forced Lloris into a save or two and hit the post. I don't remember de Gea touching the ball.

It was just a bad day at the office. Looked scared at times but Pochettino will have been as annoyed as anyone at it all.

Back
Top Bottom