Yanited vs Tottenham, Oct 28 2017

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

where was the abuse? - penisboy?, you called yourself a dick name, what do you expect?

its called taking the piss, are you too effete and sensitive and need special dispensation so that nasty men don't make fun of you?

why are you obsessed with my age by the way? Am I supposed to be embarrassed by it?

I'm not, as a matter of interest.

You’re just a youngster Mick

It's hard to take the defeat because we're much better than them, we have a better goalkeeper, better defence, better midfield and even Llorente is much better and experienced than Lukaku and on top of that Poch is much better than their outdated coach.
Something for sure we'll smash them at Wembley and finish above them as they will not even make top 4.

I am all for being positive but if you actually believe Llorente is better than Lukaku I think you should log off this forum immediately.
Lol! Mate I don't get why you underrate our own player who fights hard for our shirt and bigging up player from another team.
Llorente is better finisher, better in air and much experienced than Lukaku. Please educate me how Lukaku is better than Llorente.

I am all for being positive but if you actually believe Llorente is better than Lukaku I think you should log off this forum immediately.
Lol! Mate I don't get why you underrate our own player who fights hard for our shirt and bigging up player from another team.
Llorente is better finisher, better in air and much experienced than Lukaku. Please educate me how Lukaku is better than Llorente.

Come on! Don't let their one lucky flick moment make you forget how better and dominant we were throughout the game.
Little bit better contact by Dele you and me would be saying the same thing here i.e. we're much better than them.

To be fair. They also forced Lloris into a save or two and hit the post. I don't remember de Gea touching the ball.

It was just a bad day at the office. Looked scared at times but Pochettino will have been as annoyed as anyone at it all.

To be fair. They also forced Lloris into a save or two and hit the post. I don't remember de Gea touching the ball.

It was just a bad day at the office. Looked scared at times but Pochettino will have been as annoyed as anyone at it all.

I remember De Gea dropping the ball when that cart horse Jones ran into him

Sadly Sissoko blazed it over the bar but it was a great chance nonetheless

Lukaku has scored more goals this season.

Lukaku scored more goals last season.

Lukaku has scored more international goals over the past few years.

Lukaku is better than Llorente. Simple. To suggest anything else is mad.
As you have been able to find out that Lukaku has scored more goals than Llorente, I believe you can also find out how many minutes each played this season and the last one and who are the teammates each has been played with past 2 seasons.
Don't get me wrong it's much easier to score goals when your teammates are de Bruyne, Hazard, Carrasco, Mertens, Mirallas, Barkley and co. than Ki Sung-Yeung, Fer, Dyer, Britton et al.

I have told you Llorente is much better finisher, better in air and much experienced than Lukaku, now tell me in which aspects of their game Lukaku is better than Llorente??

Back
Top Bottom