Yanited vs Tottenham, Oct 28 2017

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sorry for a stupid question, but can you confirm (a) the KO is 12:30 pm UK time and that (b) the time now is 9:15 (or whatever close to that when you see this) in the UK? Some websites I look at (eg the Guardian, but not always), automatically adjust to Spain time (CET), others don't but very occasionally do (the BBC). Then there's the clocks changing and I'm in a right old two and eight

:pochshock:

Sorry for a stupid question, but can you confirm (a) the KO is 12:30 pm UK time and that (b) the time now is 9:15 (or whatever close to that when you see this) in the UK? Some websites I look at (eg the Guardian, but not always), automatically adjust to Spain time (CET), others don't but very occasionally do (the BBC). Then there's the clocks changing and I'm in a right old two and eight

:pochshock:

It is, and the current time is 09.26

Main man out , so my line up little like a fart in the clouds , but he who dares Rodney.
I would like to get at these boring fuckers and little shit of a manager.
----------------------Frenchie---------------------
____verts,-----------San----------Ald---------
PSG bloke-------------------------------Rose-----
----------------Ali ------------Dembele-------
--------son-----------------------Erikesen -
----------------------liorente
Didn't we do alright last season when the man was out?

Genuinely unsure what to expect today after Wednesday's debacle. Still infuriated by the nature of the loss and think it revealed the frailty that still exists within the club.

I just want us to hold our own in this game, which probably means make it a very tight affair.

Key for us will be Alli. He has yet to find the form of last season. A brace from him today and we win but I expect United may just have too much on the day.

I think Kane being out is actually a plus for this match only.

Genuinely unsure what to expect today after Wednesday's debacle. Still infuriated by the nature of the loss and think it revealed the frailty that still exists within the club.

I just want us to hold our own in this game, which probably means make it a very tight affair.

Key for us will be Alli. He has yet to find the form of last season. A brace from him today and we win but I expect United may just have too much on the day.

I think Kane being out is actually a plus for this match only.

I think the manner of the loss on Wednesday will have us even more fired up than usual.

Been saying 1-1 all week, but now I think we’ll win 2-1.

Back
Top Bottom