Yves Bissouma

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How many players in their prime have they brought in from big clubs? 0?

Neymar, Malinkovic - Savic, Neves...off the top of my head - Regardless of that it's purely about money anyway, the league's getting stronger and they're not going to go away so they'll continue to throw money around which we cannot compete with, plus Bissouma being Muslim could be a big factor as well.

Anyway no point speculating on this and it's a moot argument but I'm just saying don't be surprised if Saudi come back for more high profile players of players tell their agents to go and get them a move because they want to earn more.

Neymar, Malinkovic - Savic, Neves...off the top of my head - Regardless of that it's purely about money anyway, the league's getting stronger and they're not going to go away so they'll continue to throw money around which we cannot compete with, plus Bissouma being Muslim could be a big factor as well.

Anyway no point speculating on this and it's a moot argument but I'm just saying don't be surprised if Saudi come back for more high profile players of players tell their agents to go and get them a move because they want to earn more.
Neymar isn't in his prime and PSG were desperate to get rid, SMS was not in a big club, neither was Neves.

Walks the walk this boy. Fucking loving him.
I think when we inevitably drop Son we missed a trick on not giving him the vice captaincy. I know that's bleak and it gives me no pleasure (love Sonny) but I'm getting really bad vibes about Son Richarlison and Kulusevski. Like say Levy went mad and went "got the naming rights Ange here's 300m" I think most of savvy posters on the forum would choose this three and a Centerback as the way to immediately turn the team into an elite prospect.

I agree. I do expect some absolute battering this season, but I also think we are not far away from having a barnstorming team.

Last edited:
I just hope that in thr event Bissouma has a sh!t game (let's hope not), that we don't revert to him not being good enough this week.

It's a good test today, to see if the plaudits are justified. Today is about putting your personality to the fore. Belief is crucial.

Whatever Bissouma does however, will mean little if we are impotent in front of goal, so much will depend on Richarlisob and Son, who will both start for sure. Kulusevski - might be on the bench.

Conte has blood on his hands. How the fuck did he turn down this beast.

Top Gear Cars GIF by BBC America

Back
Top Bottom