Yves Bissouma

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wtf has happened to this guy ?
He had COVID and it effected him worse than most of his fitness/age profile.

He had Malaria and suffered seemingly, with his form poor up to the point of contracting it.

These are textbook signs his biochemistry is prone to running overly acidic.

He needs loads of greens, alkaline minerals, Omega3/Oxylipins.

He had Malaria and suffered seemingly, with his form poor up to the point of contracting it.

giphy.gif

Well then, let me remind you (or use your steadfast refusal to face reality as an excuse to post for others of a more open minded nature…).

COVID

Human primary monocytes cultured in reduced pH displayed increased ACE2 expression and higher viral load upon SARS-CoV-2 infection. We also showed in two independent cohorts of 1,357 COVID-19 patients that previous use of proton pump inhibitors is associated with 2- to 3-fold higher risk of death compared to those not using the drugs. Our work suggests that pH has a great influence on SARS-CoV-2 Infection and COVID-19 severity.

In the COVID thread, early 2020 I posted repeatedly about how SARS was known to be exquisitely pH sensitive, each 0.1 lower is twice as powerful in effect.

The endosomes (cellular cargo carriers) slow as pH drops. All well known stuff.

Malaria

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Law & Order

Now, consider he lost form profoundly, seemed soo out of whack, then gets Malaria…

Yeah, just all random variables, not connected at all.

Last edited:
I’m in Lisbon so I missed the game but just watched the highlights on YT.

I’m sorry but Bissouma on that first goal, for me that’s worthy of being transfer listed. It’s the 3rd minute of the game and that’s the best he can do to stop Luton’s first attack? It’s one thing to be caught out of position. To be IN the right position and do nothing is far worse. Once Andros beat him he gave up and slowed down.

I don’t care what the stats say, no doubt Bissouma’s are good. Very good even. But you see moments like that where he can’t be bothered to stop Andros from creating a goal, and you know the sad truth about him. He’s a player that cannot be trusted to try his hardest.

That why we have failed to achieve anything in the last 15 years. Conte was absolutely right. We have too many players who cannot play under pressure. They can only play well when it’s easy.

Bissouma looked good in the early games when opponents had no idea how to deal with our system. Since they wised up and put pressure on him to perform at the same elite level as Rodri and Rice, he has fallen apart. He doesn’t have what it takes to play for a top team.

At least Bissouma chased back and tried to do something, it was your boy Kulusevski who pissed the ball away with a shit pass them refused to chase back leaving Porro exposed.

Well then, let me remind you (or use your steadfast refusal to face reality as an excuse to post for others of a more open minded nature…).

COVID

In the COVID thread, early 2020 I posted repeatedly about how SARS was known to be exquisitely pH sensitive, each 0.1 lower is twice as powerful in effect.

The endosomes (cellular cargo carriers) slow as pH drops. All well known stuff.

Malaria

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Law & Order

Now, consider he lost form profoundly, seemed soo out of whack, then gets Malaria…

Yeah, just all random variables, not connected at all.

You + Covid = Not taken seriously.

You + most things you post like this = concept + massive leap of confirmation bias.

dr-nick-riviera-1024x579.jpg

Fair enough.

He has text book signs of being over 70. Mortality rates are much higher for those over 70. Basic science.

Haha, just watching the game again, and he was just off the pitch - a few feet from goalpost (walking around pitch after subbed off) - when son scored, and he came on and booted the ball back into the goal, then took the spare ball off its cone and booted that into the crowd, then celebrated with the team like he'd never come off. 😆

And got a yellow card for it. 😂

Stank out the first half, but more solid in the second (theme developing).

When he came off he looked pissed off with himself, as he should be.

Much better than he's producing.

Needs to dig deep and work it out.

Absolute beast when he's on it.

Bench for start next game, for me.

Really really poor first half, his tracking and so called tackle on Townsend for their goal was downright embarrassing. He did improve in the second half, but his lacklustre displays will continue to cost us against better teams. So frustrating, as we all have seen what he can produce earlier this season. Did wonder if the various illnesses were playing a part in his current form, but some of his so called tracking and tackling is bordering on negligence and just looks like he is switched off and not with it at times.

Ange will be furious with him for the first goal... he's a talented player but needs to step up if he wants to be regularly starting.

I can't have my DM getting passed so easily in that position.

This is STINKY, can't just throw out a leg there, he should have been getting his hands on him and took a yellow which funnily enough he would have done that at the start of the season.

View: https://twitter.com/JonnyH3232/status/1774090982545322027?t=Mor4jyJ5Krq8pUrkiM6DtQ&s=19

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom