Yves Bissouma

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh shhhhh...... This is barely literate drivel.

Baseless ignorant conjecture.....
When did someone become guilty until proven innocent? Last time i check it was exactly the opposite, so yeah he is 100% innocent, until proven guilty.

I hope people that supporting this b.c. that become very popular with gold diggers in the last few years end up getting **** up by such girls.
I wanna see their stance then.
Currently anyone that getting accused by diggers, are straight up guilty, no matter the true/reality or so. Somehow we going to ignore that most of them are doing it for money straight away.
Like i'm about to believe that a girl decide to sue someone after 5 years, because of sense of justice. 😁
I go with him in his hotel room, enter the jacuzzi half naked, but at the end i told him NO, but he didn't want to hear me and ***** me!
That sound familiar and very realistic, right ? 🤣😂

And i should act stupid and believe all of this bunch of nonsenses?
Just like people who believed Amber Heard?

Last edited:
Same mate. Getting worried we all might about hair triggered with the celebrations. Has the medical gone badly?Has something else came about the investigation?
COYS

I reckon Nike are charging him £115 for the shirt for the pics. He's gone back to the head office to haggle a new deal. Brighton shirts are only £50

A lot will have cooled off on them since Whinger left and the French Connection isn't really there anymore

:llorishowudoin:

Will be interesting to see if he passes more progressively in our team than he did for Brighton. I do wonder if his numbers, which are fairly average when it comes to progressive passing, are wedded to the way Brighton are coached to move the ball.

Probably notable that most of their players
have tidy control and passing, but few are dynamic athletes or movers out of possession. Gross, Lallana, Moder, Maupay, Trossard, March, MacAllister all decent players, but mostly want the ball to feet from short distances. Does Potter coach a safe-passing style around the limitations of his players? And did appear more dynamic those last 10 games with Mwepu and Caicedo in the team.
When he first came into the team, he was a more attacking midfielder but his passing could be irratic, under Potter he plays as a defensive mid, he breaks up the play and looks to short passes in a triangle if hes not running with the ball.
Bissouma is not the type of player to spray 20 to 30 yard passes all over the pitch, that was down to others under Potter.
Hope that helps.

When did someone become guilty until proven innocent?

You're rambling.... No-one here has said nor even implied that.....

ZERO significant details about the Bissouma situation have been revealed so anyone passing an opinon that presumes to know anything about it is full of shit and being a self-serving judgemental prick.

Last time i check it was exactly the opposite, so yeah he is 100% innocent, until proven guilty.

I hope people that supporting this b.c. that become very popular with gold diggers in the last few years end up getting **** up by such girls.
I wanna see their stance then.
Currently anyone that getting accused by diggers, are straight up guilty, no matter the true/reality or so. Somehow we going to ignore that most of them are doing it for money straight away.
Like i'm about to believe that a girl decide to sue someone after 5 years, because of sense of justice. 😁
I go with him in his hotel room, enter the jacuzzi half naked, but at the end i told him NO, but he didn't want to hear me and ***** me!
That sound familiar and very realistic, right ? 🤣😂

And i should act stupid and believe all of this bunch of nonsenses?
Just like people who believed Amber Heard?

You're blissfully un-aware of how pureile you sound, aren't you.....

[ Start a seperate thread or hush..... ]

You're rambling.... No-one here has said nor even implied that.....

ZERO significant details about the Bissouma situation have been revealed so anyone passing an opinon that presumes to know anything about it is full of shit and being a self-serving judgemental prick.

You're blissfully un-aware of how pureile you sound, aren't you.....

[ Start a seperate thread or hush..... ]
Hard to understand most of the things you said, cause i'm not native.
Anyway i didn't start this nonsenses.
And you are the ones that trying to argue with every opinion on it, keep bumping that topic.

As well as trying to argue with innocent until proven guilty, which is what i claim.
Currently he is 100% innocent, until he is proven guilty. You can argue with this all you want, but that's the fact sir!

When did someone become guilty until proven innocent? Last time i check it was exactly the opposite, so yeah he is 100% innocent, until proven guilty.
I couldn't agree more. It's the bedrock of the legal systems in liberal democracies.

And it applies equally to Mendy, Greenwood, Siggurdson et al every bit as much as it applies to Bissouma.

And, at the risk of repeating myself, nobody, here or elsewhere, should be speculating on anyone's case until it comes to trial.

Anyway i didn't start this nonsenses.

You're the one rambling about gold-diggers and Amber Heard.

I've simply reminded you that you know ZERO detail about the accusations made in relation to Bissouma.

You've straw-manned this to mean that I don't believe in "innocent until proven guilty"

You're just spewing judgemental nonsense... Both about me and the YB situ.

And you are the ones that trying to argue with every opinion on it, keep bumping that topic.

Your opinion is moot, cos your judgement is based on nothing other than your imagination.

As well as trying to argue with innocent until proven guilty,

This is 100% untrue. I've done no such thing.

Currently he is 100% innocent, until he is proven guilty. You can argue with this all you want, but that's the fact sir!

No-one's argued otherwise, you silly boy.

Last edited:
One of the reasons im glad Biss went to you lot was because u lot seem level headed and not living on past glories. However some of the hysteria from some regarding his arrest is strange, can you honestly believe that Brighton would have payed him ang Spurs would not have done due dillagence on what is going on.

One of the reasons im glad Biss went to you lot was because u lot seem level headed and not living on past glories. However some of the hysteria from some regarding his arrest is strange, can you honestly believe that Brighton would have payed him ang Spurs would not have done due dillagence on what is going on.
All the best for next season mate you have a good manager who will no doubt unearth more gems for next season.

Yeah it's really weird that some people think Daniel fucking Levy of all people would not have done due diligence stuff on this transfer.

Schitts Creek No GIF by CBC

It actually sickens me a bit how quick people are to avoid someone who's been accused of something with no evidence and no conviction.
And to assume no DD has been done by Brighton or Spurs is madness. I've maintained all along, clubs know when there's a serious case to answer. That's why some players vanish and some players play on.

Back
Top Bottom