Yves Bissouma

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Biss all set to join and then he was sent a link to this thread

post GIF

Pretty sure Mr Buttons wants an in person apology even then. That fucking cat is not really clear on what the rule pf law is...prehaps get Kurt Zouma to run through it with him.
If you watch the documentary I talked about a few (dozen) pages back, although the guy that got sent down was utterly innocent and proven innocent and the guilty party identified, one of his "school friends" who herself had been a victim of abuse, refused to accept he was innocent. He had been accused of something, ergo, he's guilty. She needs a lot of help IMO to deal with her previous trauma.

I couldn't agree more. It's the bedrock of the legal systems in liberal democracies.

And it applies equally to Mendy, Greenwood, Siggurdson et al every bit as much as it applies to Bissouma.

And, at the risk of repeating myself, nobody, here or elsewhere, should be speculating on anyone's case until it comes to trial.
You want people to not gossip ? I mean don’t get me wrong this thread and it’s sheer ignorance has astounded me … I want it to stop

How do you suggest to stop people speculating or gossiping ?…. Particularly court gossip a peoples favourite staple since time immemorial. Courts are public … one can pop along and sit in if one cared to and arrests are rightly or wrongly public knowledge.

It can’t be considered wrong to let people discuss it …. I mean 99% of what has been discussed on the workings of our justice system has been wrong but that’s another matter ….. trying to stop peoples’ discussions on a public topic is a very different and prickly subject

Edit : ANNOUNCE BISSOUMA!!!

When Villa wanted him in January it was a case of well we have SG as a manager whos better than GP, to we have won the old first division, what have you won, thats why he would rather join Villa than stay at Brighton, and dont get me started on the biggest club in the world Leeds with Ben White.

When Villa wanted him in January it was a case of well we have SG as a manager whos better than GP, to we have won the old first division, what have you won, thats why he would rather join Villa than stay at Brighton, and dont get me started on the biggest club in the world Leeds with Ben White.

Big-time charlies, mate..... In current terms, you've been in the prem longer than both of them and just finished above both of them.

As if Bissouma gives a shit about Ron Saunders and Don Revie?

Back
Top Bottom