Yves Bissouma

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s almost like the club did their research and knew information the public didn’t before signing him. All the cunts who cried about the signing can fuck off now. I’m looking at you Extra Inch!

We’ve got another good one 🥰

FW6r2LfXwAIqaL-

Starting to look more and more like the baller who dominated the midfield against the likes of United, Chelsea, Spurs and even Man. City at times while he was still at Brighton.

Not many players better in that role than him when he's playing to his abilities.

Last edited:
Ange on bringing the best out of Yves via TalkSport (summarised)
He was with us from the first day whilst others were on international duty. It was youngsters but he really stood out. I said to him that he can be a real leader here. The next day he turned up late. I said to him leaders turn up on time. He hasn't been late since.

The English press has already started their "work" to disetablish Spurs :cool:

Woolwich are reportedly keeping tabs on the Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Yves Bissouma.

The Malian midfielder has been a key player for Tottenham this season and his performances have attracted the attention of the Gunners.
According to a report from Fichajes, Woolwich are looking to bring in a quality replacement for Thomas Partey who could be heading to the Italian league. Bissouma could prove to be a quality acquisition.

One unnamed football agent has told The Athletic that Tottenham Hotspur could be set to lose Yves Bissouma in the January transfer window.

The Athletic spoke to 18 of the biggest agents in the game to get their take on the summer business that various clubs have done and what they expect to happen in the future.

Time for a repost...

y3b3hgq8lfw21.gif

Last edited:
Give Don Fab credit for turning Winksokko + gio + nbelly to Skipp, Hojberg, Bissouma and Bentacur in 1 year.

Central midfield has gone from our weakest area to the one of the strongest - and I don't think we're done there yet.

So people who have seen more of Bissouma, i assume he’s going to be our kante? Can’t wait to see him boss our midfield

Probably closer to a skinny Dembele type, sits in front of the defence, breaks up play, covers and can receive the ball in tight space with extreame press resistance and distribute with class. Alternative signing to Bissouma is Neves, De Jong or someone like that.

Closest player we have to Kante is probably Skipp in term of actual style of play.

Back
Top Bottom