Yves Bissouma

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck sake, look at it, how can anyone say this isn't deliberate?

Try watching the actual video footage. For me it's pretty clear that it's a lazy attempt to win the ball, there is barely any force, he almost pulls out altogether. He wouldn't do that if he were trying to injure the player. So yes it was a red card, but any claims of intent are ridiculous.

Honestly I struggle to believe some of the people on this forum are actually our fans, in any arguable situation there seems to be a determination to find a way to blame our players as much as possible. :(

I just think as men, we should all think about what we can and can't do. I agree that grabbing hold of womens arses is dumb and unpleasent. Just don't agree it warrants a full blown police intervention.

Obviously a more serious act, intimidations, threatening, actual physical assault etc.
I once had to sit through a half a day course at work (all employees) telling me what I can and can't do to women. As a generally decent human being, I don't do that anyway.
I did however ask "why is it only wrong if a man does that to a woman?"
She - yes, it was a woman doing the course stumbled a bit but then said it should be applied to all. I met my wife at work. She grabbed hold of me at a Christmas party. Maybe I should have phoned the policy instead of texting her the next day.
As I was squeezing through a crowd in a night club, a girl pinched my arse.

That girl became my wife.

Edit for anyone in doubt.

This is a 100% true.

Last edited:
I'm putting his last performance down to nerves and won't be judging him on it.. Tbh didn't catch much of anything from him 2 tonight, thoughts anyone ?
Was only on the pitch a few mins and dispossessed the opposition twice and blocked a shot at the end. I think he'll take a while to earn Conte's trust but he'll be a good player for us. Ability to win balls other players wouldn't even think of going for will launch us on many counter attacks in the coming years.

yea cos they couldn't get the ball off him. but for someone who can keep the ball so well individually, shouldn't his assist and goal stats be through the roof? especially assists. 12 assists and 12 goals in over 240 games for a player who could keep the ball so well dribbling....not a good return

its all good keeping the ball but you have to actually produce something from it otherwise its all for nothing.
Sorry I don’t agree here. Dembele’s job was not to score or assist. It was to put other players in the best situation to score/assist and he did that perfectly.

I was so disappointed how last season went for him. If he can stay healthy this year we could be in for a real treat. If Bentacur can get back soon they could be an immense combo for us.
Bissouma, Bentancur & Maddison could well be the fan favourites come the end of the season. The system is geared up for them to thrive.

Lord knows it's going to be nice seeing a midfield that can actually distribute the ball well

Tottenham-manager-Antonio-Conte2.jpg

What a dickhead

a couple from mania )))

£25m for Bissouma would be an absolute steal. Surprised Brighton are happy enough to accept that, they'd only stand to make £10m on him at that price.

Actually his contract only runs till 2023 so I guess that has affected the price. Still a great deal for Sp**s. ****s.

That's Bissouma gone.

Aren't we constantly being told early signings are practically impossible?

Ah...I see.Yet another Tets myth disproved :roflmao:

Would be gutted if the Bissouma deal goes through for them.

Bissouma is a great signing for Sp**s, big upgrade on Hojberg and Bentencur and will go straight into their team.

They're making signings that suit Conte's system like a glove, can see them coming pulling away from Us, United and Chelsea next season.

Back
Top Bottom