Yves Bissouma

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

FVM8SCvWYAAPHt3

Great fee but no other club has stepped in which is interesting. The club and the player must be confident of the outcome of any investigation, otherwise this is very risky and has the possibility to damage the club's reputation.

Absolutely cracking up reading SC.

Hercules dismissed this very recently as ‘no chance’.

He has now said ‘things change quickly guys, as I’ve explained to you all so many times’

Meanwhile, Hotspur88 appears from a dark corner to say ‘he will check now with his sources if this is true. He fits the profile of the person due at the Lodge’.

Now we can look forward to 100s of SC members thanking them for their amazing work, whilst they reach for their PayPal details to send a donation.

Absolutely cracking up reading SC.

Hercules dismissed this very recently as ‘no chance’.

He has now said ‘things change quickly guys, as I’ve explained to you all so many times’

Meanwhile, Hotspur88 appears from a dark corner to say ‘he will check now with his sources if this is true. He fits the profile of the person due at the Lodge’.

Now we can look forward to 100s of SC members thanking them for their amazing work, whilst they reach for their PayPal details to send a donation.

Unbelievable. Utter frauds.

Under investigation since October, 8 months and keeps getting extended - there's no evidence.
Redcafe member:
His situation is nothing like Greenwood's. He was apparently only a witness to an alleged assault by one of his entourage at a club.

Someone I knew was arrested along with his totally innocent parents. The police were trying to get either him to confess and let his parents off the rap or for the parents to incriminate him.
On the day the case went to court the charges against the parents were dropped.

I have zero info about the case or Bissouma's actual involvement but the other person involved is related to Yves.

Waking up to this is brilliant, it's not done but wow, he dominated us twice last year

Abit concerned about what's happening with the sexual assault charge but he definitely improves us, if we are willing to pay we must be confident nothing is going to happen

Back
Top Bottom