Yves Bissouma

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So people who have seen more of Bissouma, i assume he’s going to be our kante? Can’t wait to see him boss our midfield

Probably closer to a skinny Dembele type, sits in front of the defence, breaks up play, covers and can receive the ball in tight space with extreame press resistance and distribute with class. Alternative signing to Bissouma is Neves, De Jong or someone like that.

Closest player we have to Kante is probably Skipp in term of actual style of play.

we have cried for bissouma for years, finally we have a midfielder that can do it all

everyone saying haaland signing of the season, accounting agent fees and dad fees and 500k rumoured wages a week

not a chance in hell

for value pl proven midfield meastro we have the best deal at 25 mill

Holy shit some of you read headlines and not actual stories. It’s been reported multiple times he is PART of an investigation but not the target of the investigation. Someone he was with at the club allegedly groped someone but he was just there. That’s was he was allowed free while the other participant still had bail.

With how tight Levy is with money guarantee they did their due diligence. Also I mean he played for Brighton all season without being fined unlike Greenwood for Utd.
'Part of an investigation' doesn't equal to 'being innocent'. We don't know why he is part of the investigation still. Could be as a witness but could also be because of something else. We just don't know.

Hopefully, he'll be cleared of any wrongdoing soon 😊

'Part of an investigation' doesn't equal to 'being innocent'. We don't know why he is part of the investigation still. Could be as a witness but could also be because of something else. We just don't know.

Hopefully, he'll be cleared of any wrongdoing soon 😊
It didn't say he was innocent, it said innocent until proven guilty

Holy shit some of you read headlines and not actual stories. It’s been reported multiple times he is PART of an investigation but not the target of the investigation. Someone he was with at the club allegedly groped someone but he was just there. That’s was he was allowed free while the other participant still had bail.

With how tight Levy is with money guarantee they did their due diligence. Also I mean he played for Brighton all season without being fined unlike Greenwood for Utd.
Reported he is Under investigation not part of an investigation

The force said today (Monday 31 January): “A man in his forties from Brighton who was arrested on suspicion of sexual assault has had his conditional bail extended until (Wednesday) 6 April.

“A man in his twenties, also from Brighton, who was arrested on suspicion of sexual assault has been released under investigation while inquiries continue.

Interesting article here
"UK libel laws make it difficult to talk about it. Spurs must find a way, or step back from this signing."

I'd bet my left testicle that Spurs will say absolutely fucking nothing about it during his unveiling. Does the author of this think there's actually any kind of workaround before the police officially drop the case? It's not even a libel law issue.

'Spurs must find a way or step back from this signing'? Virtue signalling nonsense, which is to be expected from Cartilage Free Captain in all honesty.

Back
Top Bottom