Yves Bissouma

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I said in the match thread that, personally, it was a joy to see Bissouma turn in a performance like that. Like most of us were, I suspect, I was chuffed to bits when we bought him knowing what he could bring to our midfield. Then to see him become a shadow of himself because of Conte’s nonsense, was a real hard watch. Accept he had some injuries last season but we would never have seen Biss play like he did today under Conte‘s methods, or system. Just wouldn’t have happened.

I said in the match thread that, personally, it was a joy to see Bissouma turn in a performance like that. Like most of us were, I suspect, I was chuffed to bits when we bought him knowing what he could bring to our midfield. Then to see him become a shadow of himself because of Conte’s nonsense, was a real hard watch. Accept he had some injuries last season but we would never have seen Biss play like he did today under Conte‘s methods, or system. Just wouldn’t have happened.
He’s the type of player , we Spurs fans have been crying out for .

Him , Maddison and Bentancur ! that is a fantastic midfield

maddison picking up space in pockets between the lines and bissouma getting on the ball deeper is going to be an absolute weapon. bissouma can find him with ease, madders takes the ball on the turn as good as anyone and opens up. if we can get the front line sorted we are onto something.

its coming together bit by bit, still a few pieces. richarlison really has to up his game, was starved a bit today but still not good enough. bissouma and maddison are the sort of quality midfield you build the team around.

maddison picking up space in pockets between the lines and bissouma getting on the ball deeper is going to be an absolute weapon. bissouma can find him with ease, madders takes the ball on the turn as good as anyone and opens up. if we can get the front line sorted we are onto something.

its coming together bit by bit, still a few pieces. richarlison really has to up his game, was starved a bit today but still not good enough. bissouma and maddison are the sort of quality midfield you build the team around.
Put Bentacur in and that’s got a lot going for it

Back
Top Bottom