Other Matches Fred 2015-16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time for a few years that i'll bother to watch. Palace win for me. If Palace win does that deny Spam a Europa place?

Honestly rather they get in.

Balancing the extra games and low atmosphere Sunday kick offs that expose the amount of dud tickets they've sold would be much more damaging
That'll do me. .. it's a wim-win, as there are positive arguments for the implication of either team winning.

And to be honest, I'm sick of all the fucking permutations this season, let someone else worry about them today...
I'm just gonna enjoy the match and, the occasion!

(We ARE still allowed to enjoy the occasion aren't we?)

Lopsided kick-off times 'cos of tv, the FA letting them, plus doing everything they can to belittle it by scrapping replays etc, and the Premier league sucking all the meaning out of it with their over-inflated opinion of itself STILL hasn't spoiled the FA Cup for me in the slightest!

That'll do me. .. it's a wim-win, as there are positive arguments for the implication of either team winning.

And to be honest, I'm sick of all the fucking permutations this season, let someone else worry about them today...
I'm just gonna enjoy the match and, the occasion!

(We ARE still allowed to enjoy the occasion aren't we?)

Lopsided kick-off times 'cos of tv, the FA letting them, plus doing everything they can to belittle it by scrapping replays etc, and the Premier league sucking all the meaning out of it with their over-inflated opinion of itself STILL hasn't spoiled the FA Cup for me in the slightest!
Fair enough but why the fuck you disagree with a throw away line above is baffling.

Why can't we take corners like that, hard, accurate, well spun, beat the first defender, to quick for the goalkeeper to come out and collect.

That's two great corners in a row from hibs, much as I like Eriksen and Lamela we can certainly do better at those set plays. I know people will say we did well this year goal wise by that's more down to having just about the most dangerous players at them in Kane, Toby, Dier etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom