Vincent Janssen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

See if I was seriously rich, I'd set up a horse cloning lab, without the proper local authority permission, and immediately begin creating the ultimate muscle bound massive horse. This thing would be the biggest horse any man had seen. After the necessary genetic tweaks, my staff would clone like fuck. Helix after helix.
In time I would walk the centre line of the streets of Glasgow flanked by a legion of otherworld horses.

What I love about both our signings so far is that they really wanted to play for Spurs and for the right reasons (believed in the philosophy and that it's a club where they can develop). Didn't sign for the money. Says a lot about them as players.
That is true but equally I don't think either turned down big 100k per week offers from teams who win stuff.
So they didn't have to make that decision.
But I agree that neither seem like mercenaries.

Last edited:
Vincent looks a good boy with a very decent haircut, someone you don't mind your daughter bring home with. Kane, Son, Hugo, Davis, Dier, Vert all the same. Very decent looking bunch.
Poch simply loves players with good personality.
Only Walker and Trip look a little rough though with those tattoos. But they are still poch-compliant I suppose...
I mean look at Balotelli...

That is true but equally I don't think either turned down big 100k per week offers from teams who win stuff.
So they didn't have to make that decision.
But I agree that neither seem like mercenaries.
Vince was approached by PSG. Silly money there. But the lad chose the team that best suits his philosophy, not his pocket.

Vince was approached by PSG. Silly money there. But the lad chose the team that best suits his philosophy, not his pocket.
Maybe. I think it was rumoured.
We don't know how strong there interest was.
Unless we believe all media now.

Vincent looks a good boy with a very decent haircut, someone you don't mind your daughter bring home with. Kane, Son, Hugo, Davis, Dier, Vert all the same. Very decent looking bunch.
Only Walker and Trip look a little rough though with those tattoos. But they are still poch-compliant I suppose...
You don't know that about Vincent, he could change into something quite ghastly every full moon! :harryhmm:

:sonhmm:

Back
Top Bottom