Liverpool away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You can listen to what people say about your posting style and adjust to fit in, or you can keep posting your thoughtless continual carping and bitching, and wind people up. Its your choice really.

& people keep saying this forum is great because you can say & do what you like.

It is an open forum accepting all sorts.
Except you have to change & try to fit in totti!

Ladies and Gents - I present you the most fickle, embarrassing shit-fuck of a Spurs fan or simply a Roma troll - Totti Totti

You decide
So he said 4 players didn't perform well.
He prefers strikers who score regularly rather than hold it up well.
Vorm is good.
liverpool are improving & will be a threat this year. Klopp is a good manager.
& he thought we would lose like most people, which we did.

burn the witch!

I think the United board and definitely their fans will be silently sighing at the fact they missed out on Klopp whole getting a manager whose best days might well be behind him.

Klopp is an excellent manager and where he is ahead of Pochettino is only that he has more attacking options that are able to make the key differences now.

All the Spurs fans on here can go on about whatever but unless we add a 3rd striker in January just like I suggested in the summer we will fall short again.

We are very good. Just need a touch more.
So glad he didn't end up at Woolwich!
Much rather him at liverpool than utd too.

I always look forward to a poor result because it's always nice to catch up with a lot of people you haven't seen in a while...
I always look forward to this funny comment after each poor game.
You got in first.

Plopp seriously gets me angry. Smug prick. He's got a team that cost a huge amount of money to finish 8th and lose a cup final. Yet he's the messiah ! This year his team ( which cost even more money ) has started well. But so far so what ? They don't stop the league in October and award prizes ( and if they did Liverpool would still win fuck all )

The sheer volume of investment at Liverpool demands they win things. The global fan base they have is astonishing ( and frankly baffling ) so again the consensus is "this is the year" that seeps into all the media coverage and the whole mythology is embellished even further, without justification. Fair enough if Klopp wins something of merit. I will give credit them. But not yet as he has done jack shit so far.

To add balance. I am actually concerned that Klopp has closed the gap on us within 12 months and that our place in the top 4 is always the one mostly at risk ( due to finances etc ) of a Liverpool revival. That said given the comparison, for us to be battling them at all is an achievement for US. No matter if we are ahead or they are ahead as, at the moment, they do dwarf us in every aspect. However we still compete. While our gap could have been maintained better with a little more ENIC investment, that did not really happen as it should have, and they were always most likely to catch us. Sadly.

Thought their right back, Trent Alexander-Arnold was excellent, the one that Jamie Redknapp called Cameron Carter-Vickers...both double-barrelled names, easy mistake to make...

Our second team has the same issue as our first team, decent attacking midfielders but not outstanding. Yes our defence and in particular Wimmer and Davies where poor but what stood out reflecting on yesterday was how good Janssen played and how poor Nkoudou, Onomah and Carroll where as an attacking force in behind. Same problems sometimes with Lamela and Eriksen when they are not at the races.

It's become our core issue as a team, Janssen or Kane do the work of two players but then no one runs beyond them after they hold the ball up 25 yards from goal after fighting off 1-2 defenders. Liverpool playing with Janssen would have every man and his dog playing off the guy running beyond the opposition defence and scoring goals.

I don't know if that is purely a tactical thing or an ability thing but it's our AM's that seem to be the most fundamental area we need to improve in.

What exactly do you disagree with in the above facts ArcspacE ArcspacE you dribbling, fat, safer, shut in Mong.
Funny how you only ever appear in the Spurs section whenever we lose or do badly. Almost as if you were nothing but an oxygen-thieving, pikey-supporting, dole-munching, genetic misfortune of a troll scum maggot

Almost

Last edited:
Aspiring journalist on HITC

'It was certainly a steep learning curb for Onomah and a number of his Spurs colleagues'

Learning Curb?

FFS man.

Back
Top Bottom