Tottenham Hotspur vs Millwall FA CUP

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Got a few Millwall mates and I have fond memories of being in the old den when we beat them 5-zip but if that rod liddel saunters into my watering hole. There's no telling how loud my tuts would be

It is just weird and completely different to an international football tournament. You seem to be hung up on this 15% thing. A significant number of us agree but what we have a hard time figuring out is why Millwall fans would turn up in 'north london' and watch it in grotty pubs. There will be nowhere in Tottenham to watch it. So where will Millwall fans watch it in? Wood Green? Edmonton?
Just very odd.

Its due to the west game game. 500 stormed gates and got in... I need to build a "wall.

Its due to the west game game. 500 stormed gates and got in... I need to build a "wall.

afYSNnx.gif

They do make you chuckle these wall or should I say 'wail' fans. They barely half fill their own ground and now they whine like hell for bigger allocation.

You want cheese with that whine

Christ they're the biggest bunch of retards with their online threats and dire warnings of all their fans attending anyway.
I hope they turn up, and the OB kick shit out of them. Bunch of incestuous family fucking arseholes.

Back
Top Bottom