Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've often been confused by this scenario. One for science and religion I guess. If he had pulled out, but stayed in a few nights later, would the resulting baby be Piers Morgan.? Or even if he did stay in but a different tadpole won the race to the egg, would that baby have been Piers Morgan ?

The Piers Morgan Paradox.
Unless he had a wank in between, or the strongest sperm in the sack had an off day & was pipped to the post by an opponent then yeah, the baby would still have been piers Morgan

Just browsing the other side...

https://Woolwich-mania.com/forum/threads/pl-tottenham-vs-Woolwich-30th-april-16-30-gmt.30068/page-77

Look guys, there really wasn't much we could have done, Spurs have a higher squad and wage cost, we were on the back foot before the game had even started..

Wenger did the best he could but those silly players failed him..

:goonermong:

Not serious, surely?

All definitely Fat Cunt, look at the amount of Black fans amoung the crowd, if any had heard the racist comments there would have been pandemonium.
There is NO evidence backing up his pathetic claim, I did feel a bit sorry for him as he was ushered away but not now, he's gone right down in my estimation for making that bollocks up.

This is what I assumed our fan base is as mixed/multicultural as theirs so find it hard to believe he's been getting abused due to the colour of his skin. I get there will be one or two idiots which hold those views but most of know it's unacceptable. We're not the Chavs, Spanners or Millwall FFS.

44a63493ceb651f3f4da0e8b87ef0cf1.gif

That was lovely. Loosing yesterday has hit them so hard. It's just beautiful.

"We aren't finishing top 4, so I'm not gonna go anymore". Melts. Utterly broken. :llorishowudoin:

I love how many of them are saying "this isn't acceptable, I won't be going next season"

This is football you fair weather cretins. You don't go just because you're fucking winning, you go because you love your team, good or bad.

Fact is the majority of them see their team as a fashion accesory. They're not really supporters.

That was lovely. Loosing yesterday has hit them so hard. It's just beautiful.

"We aren't finishing top 4, so I'm not gonna go anymore". Melts. Utterly broken. :llorishowudoin:
good grief, if I gave up every time we had a crappy season, I wouldn't have lasted two seasons, let alone 50! Wonder how many gooner shirts I'll see around Romford today!

Back
Top Bottom