The mighty Spurs Vs Manu K.O: 16:30 Sunday 14th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If anyone has a download link to the full game and pre and post match including the finale i would be grateful.

Needs to be archived this one.
Agreed. Gonna be finding a torrent of it later, methinks.

I thought Woolwich two weeks ago was special, but Jesus last night looked amazing. That's one of the great things about all this - when it's actually come down to it this season, we're joyous at how the club has progressed and sent WHL off magnificently, and finishing above the scum is genuinely an afterthought.

No wonder the cunts have been so petty on social media.

one of the most over rated players ever to play, in my opinion, he was never world class in comparison to Cruyff, Pele, Maradona, Platini, for example. A one trick pony, who took a mean free kick and a decent corner. If he's genuine, then maybe he can give free lessons to Christian regarding corner kicks ... then Christian would be the complete player ;)

Yeah, he had decent skill levels but more importantly a good engine - up and down the pitch for 90 mins. It was the dawn of a new era for the modern midfielder, people realised superior fitness could partly compensate for a lack of genuine ability.

No wonder the cunts have been so petty on social media.

tenor.gif

Couldn't resist, took a look at Red Cafe....half the posters there think we invaded the pitch to celebrate the win over Man U. Are they really that ignorant? There is life outside of Guildford!

You have to laugh at those cunts eh......"20 times 20 times" blaaahhhh blaaahhh.....shame it will be 20 years til the next one though.

How can they possibly not know it was the last game at WHL? Their support was shocking yesterday and the banter was old and crap. Doesnt work when you have become a mid table outfit really.

All these clubs trying to mock us......we are one of two clubs happy with our season.

And the other needs to rebuild this summer.

Futures bright Yids. The more others start to realise we have surpassed them without over spending one single pound coin, the more bitter they get.

Yesterday was our day, and it wasnt a show for anyone else. If you´re Spurs, you know.

If you´re not, I feel sorry for you.

You have to laugh at those cunts eh......"20 times 20 times" blaaahhhh blaaahhh.....shame it will be 20 years til the next one though.

How can they possibly not know it was the last game at WHL? Their support was shocking yesterday and the banter was old and crap. Doesnt work when you have become a mid table outfit really.

All these clubs trying to mock us......we are one of two clubs happy with our season.

And the other needs to rebuild this summer.

Futures bright Yids. The more others start to realise we have surpassed them without over spending one single pound coin, the more bitter they get.

Yesterday was our day, and it wasnt a show for anyone else. If you´re Spurs, you know.

If you´re not, I feel sorry for you.

Like Liverpool. Apparently Spurs finishing above them 7 times in the last 8 seasons doesn't mean much in the 'big scheme of things'. You have to laugh.

If anyone has a download link to the full game and pre and post match including the finale i would be grateful.

Needs to be archived this one.
Match and postmatch here, various download options or watch online >>>
Full Match Highlights Tottenham vs Manchester United EPL 2016-17

Not sure if "Post Match" contains "The Lane - The FInale" but you can watch it here for the foreseeable, can't download I don't think...
The Lane: The Finale

Edit - it doesn't, the "2nd Half" file finishes with the pitch invasion, but I think you can watch Redknapp, Henry and Souness discuss who we should see our players sold to on the online version, if thats your bag

Last edited:
The fans of other clubs taking the piss out of us for not actually moving away when we're moving stadium... This is the kind of upside-down thinking you get when a huge portion of your fans have never actually been to a live game, or know very little about the team they support besides "They play in London/Manchester". Not criticising fans who live abroad or anything, they contribute a lot and are often more knowledgeable than a lot of English fans. And also of course you can feel attached to a ground without having been to it, but it seems a lot of people have a massive misunderstanding when it comes to why upping sticks to another part of a city as big as London is bad for a football club's identity.

The issue is I have been accommodating these people for years. Not a one off. Sitting down and not being able to see and cutting celebrating short because I knew I would get a tap. It is not about understanding at this point, I have ruined my experience for these twats. I am not doing anything different from the average fan in the area, I do not stand ever except for after a goal. They would rather I would sit down whilst the whole stand is standing. I should not really have put up with it but I was too nice.
Anyway this was the last 45 seconds at the Lane with people standing up all around me and in front. I thought to myself they could not tap could they? And then I felt it. I was in shock. What is wrong with these people?

You are a better man than me. That is genuinely the reason i am apprehensive about getting an ST - if i am sat next to some twat/twats like that for a whole season, something will have to give.

Maybe we need a sticky thread on here for posters to say where their STs are (roughly) so we can try & make sure we sit with like minded fans?

The issue is I have been accommodating these people for years. Not a one off. Sitting down and not being able to see and cutting celebrating short because I knew I would get a tap. It is not about understanding at this point, I have ruined my experience for these twats. I am not doing anything different from the average fan in the area, I do not stand ever except for after a goal. They would rather I would sit down whilst the whole stand is standing. I should not really have put up with it but I was too nice.
Anyway this was the last 45 seconds at the Lane with people standing up all around me and in front. I thought to myself they could not tap could they? And then I felt it. I was in shock. What is wrong with these people?
Your a better man than i.I would have politely told them where to go
EDIT
Just seen NN's post saying the same thing.

You are a better man than me. That is genuinely the reason i am apprehensive about getting an ST - if i am sat next to some twat/twats like that for a whole season, something will have to give.

Maybe we need a sticky thread on here for posters to say where their STs are (roughly) so we can try & make sure we sit with like minded fans?

I'll be positioning myself strategically near Dele Alley. I'll be the guy with the veal burger and craft ale

Quote from an article in the DT

........Tottenham's all-time leading goalscorer Jimmy Greaves was another club legend who did not attend the game due to ill health after suffering a serious stroke last year.

There was no space for Sol Campbell, a former Tottenham skipper who infamously signed for Woolwich on a free transfer.

Campbell was not invited to take part in the celebrations, prompting his former agent Sky Andrew to defend him, saying: “It's not Sol's fault that he left on a free. You cannot place all the responsibility on the player. The other side have to dance to the tune as well and negotiate something.

“It's impossible for a player to see out his contract, or it should be. You cannot blame the player. No-one should look at Sol.”

Raiders Raiders

I always follow my old man's adage of 'speak softly but carry a big stick'. Hence the conversation would have gone along the lines of 'if you touch me again be prepared to suffer the consequences'.
Just have to say it with enough malice and intent to make them believe you.

I'm a short fat middle aged bloke and it has worked so far. One day they will be calling for the stretcher bearers though - and it will for me lol.

Back
Top Bottom