Roberto Soldado

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nice of Sky to focus on a miss, wonder why. Any balanced reporting would have shown the opening goal scored by him. Whilst he should score, that pass to him was shite as it was played behind him, not something he would have been expecting from a player passing 10 feet.

True, Sky are cunts, but despite the pass not being great he still should have scored that.

Nice of Sky to focus on a miss, wonder why. Any balanced reporting would have shown the opening goal scored by him. Whilst he should score, that pass to him was shite as it was played behind him, not something he would have been expecting from a player passing 10 feet.

I'm not defending Sky as i can't stand them and am in the process of cancelling but the match was shown live, i watched parts of it so their reporting of it wasn't biased in my view.
It was a shit pass that caught Bobby by surprise but he should still have enough abilty to put that in the back of the net. His goal was a tad fortunate as well as he didn't make a good connection, but he did set up the third nicely for the player that played the shit pass to him.

I'm not defending Sky as i can't stand them and am in the process of cancelling but the match was shown live, i watched parts of it so their reporting of it wasn't biased in my view.
It was a shit pass that caught Bobby by surprise but he should still have enough abilty to put that in the back of the net. His goal was a tad fortunate as well as he didn't make a good connection, but he did set up the third nicely for the player that played the shit pass to him.
Yeah, don't know why I'm feeling protective of him, I thought he was shit. Probably because he clearly has shown his affection for us since leaving. Unfortunately I didn't show him any apart from when he scored his first from open play. Fuck me he was shocking.

If you were Soldado, you'd probably have missed.
If it was me I would have missed and torn a muscle. Not sure I have ever scored a goal inside the box, especially if I just have the keeper to beat.
Top bins curler from outside the box is my speciality.
anigif_enhanced-14041-1406809483-30.gif

Still love the man. He was a total flop for us, but he never hid on the pitch & always has a good word for Spurs, even though it must certainly have been one of the worst spells of form in his career.

It's a shame he had to join us when we had two of the biggest fucking idiots in charge of the team. He never recovered from that first season, and I'm not so sure it was about his "style" or not adapting.

Key different between Bobby and VJ is that Bobby was able to get into the positions to miss the sitters (which is a negative result from a positive attribute).

£9,000,000 is alot of money for Soldado. Just shows you where we are right now when it comes to player fees.

Back
Top Bottom