New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I will add that why is it so bloody difficult for us to show the 3rd kit? I presume that we're having a third.

It may have spread out sales of people buying anything but the 1st & there would still be some of the 2nd shirts available.

It seems a tad melodramatic.

Is there any genuine reason for the hold up?
I don't think any of the Nike teams have unveiled their third kits yet.

I've got a feeling Man City's third kit last year was unveiled when they played a Champions League match in it.

We've unveiled kits after the season's started before. We've even started season's where the home kit wasn't available to buy until mid-late August

DGoyuYGXUAAgOAu.jpg

DGfGva_XcAEeDyY.jpg

DGFDl-UXgAAkeAH.jpg
With respect, these are a bit shit, tedious and annoying. Leave Gazza in his Hummel kit. Leave Dele in UA and Nike. Leave them in their time in their moment of glory. Modern fans, fuck me...

What is the point of these again? Other than to make Kane look a bit shit and reminiscent of Gary Doherty, I genuinely don't get this one, sorry!

...stick 'em all in our 1978 Admiral or 1980/81 'Le Coq' Kit. then you're talking!
ahhhhhhhhhhhh, I get it now!

I will add that why is it so bloody difficult for us to show the 3rd kit? I presume that we're having a third.

It may have spread out sales of people buying anything but the 1st & there would still be some of the 2nd shirts available.

It seems a tad melodramatic.

Is there any genuine reason for the hold up?

The 3rd kit will be the players playing in their underwear, as a heritage nod to the days of the double winning team when schoolboys turning up for PE without their kit would have been similarly attired.

Back
Top Bottom